UK Politics

kalifire

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Jeremy Hunt currently doing this

The bloody cheek of it... when we have the highest ever tax burden under the Tories. 

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

The bloody cheek of it... when we have the highest ever tax burden under the Tories. 

open goal for labour campaigning, and i reckon starmer can score open goals.

16 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Jeremy Hunt currently doing this

bottom of the barrel stuff that is lol. I wonder if he could actually lose his seat to the Lib Dems if it still exists with boundary changes. Beat them by 9k votes last time....

One things for sure is a lot of big names are going to lose their seats in like 5 months 🙂 

Is this politics definitely festival related 

dunno where to post it but will put here just hope the media pick up on it 😂 

I have a pdf document on it is well .

The comments are special 

3 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

bottom of the barrel stuff that is lol. I wonder if he could actually lose his seat to the Lib Dems if it still exists with boundary changes. Beat them by 9k votes last time....

One things for sure is a lot of big names are going to lose their seats in like 5 months 🙂 

i was brought up close to hunt's constituency, will be amazing if he looses it, that area is as blue as it gets, proper posh surrey, stockbrokers/civil servants/spooks/ (40 years ago) the queens doctor (- i did some work on his house), big houses with servants quarters including bell systems for calling the servants.

not so amazing for hunt to lose it after the adjacent council (rushmoor: a downgraded version of hunts constituency) went labour in the recent locals - that's something i never thought would happen, and on the other side of rushmoor is Gove's seat of Surrey Heath  which gove is tipped to lose. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

i was brought up close to hunt's constituency, will be amazing if he looses it, that area is as blue as it gets, proper posh surrey, stockbrokers/civil servants/spooks/ (40 years ago) the queens doctor (- i did some work on his house), big houses with servants quarters including bell systems for calling the servants.

not so amazing for hunt to lose it after the adjacent council (rushmoor: a downgraded version of hunts constituency) went labour in the recent locals - that's something i never thought would happen, and on the other side of rushmoor is Gove's seat of Surrey Heath  which gove is tipped to lose. 🙂 

Hunt has been pumping money into his own re-election campaign, so he definitely thinks hes at risk

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Hunt has been pumping money into his own re-election campaign, so he definitely thinks hes at risk

everything say that hes toast.

if the chancellor in a true blue seat is at risk then the tories will get slaughtered.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

looks like the parties that big up PR are not keen on inter party co-operation.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

world beating

Surprised the US comes so low on that. Although the visible side of homelessness, those sleeping on the streets, is much higher than here which is to be expected. It's been a few years since I was last there but I've never seen anything like it

19 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Surprised the US comes so low on that. Although the visible side of homelessness, those sleeping on the streets, is much higher than here which is to be expected. It's been a few years since I was last there but I've never seen anything like it

talks about that in this thread...

6 hours ago, steviewevie said:

SNP on 0% 🤔

guess they didn't poll many people in Scotland, it suggests their methodology is poor so you shouldn't take too much notice of any of the numbers.

6 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I can accept them coming to a decision to admit or not admit. What I don’t like is the process taking so long.

would probably help a lot if she wasn't blocking the process by not engaging with it. but its given Diane the chance to do her favourite thing, play the martyr. 😛 

13 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Is this politics definitely festival related 

dunno where to post it but will put here just hope the media pick up on it 😂 

I have a pdf document on it is well .

The comments are special 

some read a bit special school,  which make clear that they don't understand the sector or how it works, but doesn't stop them commenting.

37 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

dont they accept donations from other sources ? 

better than bristol greens who are living it up on the profits from slavery.