Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

It was weird, got through to the main selection page from the queue but none of the buttons were working, then when they did it didn’t recognise the events, eventually after a few refreshes it worked, almost like they were rushing it out!

Just now, Tom_12 said:

It was weird, got through to the main selection page from the queue but none of the buttons were working, then when they did it didn’t recognise the events, eventually after a few refreshes it worked, almost like they were rushing it out!

I've never got past blue page LOL

Just now, Tom_12 said:

Happened to me as well. Got several Event Not Founds.

Worked eventually, however.

Does anybody know if it is straightforward to add a Sticklinch car park pass at another time? Didn't realise it was there listed to add at the same time as the accommodation purchase. When I go back to try and buy it now, it doesn't let me buy without adding accommodation on a new booking.

1 minute ago, SK1992 said:

Does anybody know if it is straightforward to add a Sticklinch car park pass at another time? Didn't realise it was there listed to add at the same time as the accommodation purchase. When I go back to try and buy it now, it doesn't let me buy without adding accommodation on a new booking.

yes very easy, option becomes available around april time this year. no issues at all

• Like 1