Hospitality Help

ChloeLaura23

Sorry if this has been asked a lot!! Does anyone know how to purchase hospitality tickets? I heard that links to the BBC are needed but I have seen others say that some people sell these also, I just dont know where to find them. 

See Tickets wouldn't let me use my registration on Sunday, kept telling me it had already been used when I was the only one trying for tickets. I am happy to pay the price for them, I honestly don't really even want to use the perks that they give. I had my first Glasto this year and it was the best time. 

I know there is resale also but I don't see myself being successful after last weekend and need to give myself more time to organise childcare. 

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. And again really sorry if this gets asked all of the time 🙂

I feel for that type of tickets , you have to know some one who knows some one, and then you are going to pay through the nose . a thousand at least if not double or triple. I had a friend who had one of them tickets 15 years ago.  He got his off  a manager of someone who was playing.  He is a musician himself so had contacts

it is who you know

Despite what Glasto say about "only Seetickets sell tickets", some glamping companies do, and it always seems to bundled with accommodation of some sort. Not seen anything for less than £6k for 2 people which includes tent and festival entry - and the actual 'hospitality' bit (i.e. the backstage area) is sometimes around a £2k uplift.

They know what they've got, basically.

Though I do wonder in what circumstances Glasto give them to the glamping companies and why - is it to say thanks for taking camping demand away from their campsites or what?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ChloeLaura23 said:

Sorry if this has been asked a lot!! Does anyone know how to purchase hospitality tickets? I heard that links to the BBC are needed but I have seen others say that some people sell these also, I just dont know where to find them. 

See Tickets wouldn't let me use my registration on Sunday, kept telling me it had already been used when I was the only one trying for tickets. I am happy to pay the price for them, I honestly don't really even want to use the perks that they give. I had my first Glasto this year and it was the best time. 

I know there is resale also but I don't see myself being successful after last weekend and need to give myself more time to organise childcare. 

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. And again really sorry if this gets asked all of the time 🙂

If money isn't an issue, there's still luxury glamping including hospitality tickets available, just Google it.

32 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I feel for that type of tickets , you have to know some one who knows some one, and then you are going to pay through the nose . a thousand at least if not double or triple. I had a friend who had one of them tickets 15 years ago.  He got his off  a manager of someone who was playing.  He is a musician himself so had contacts

it is who you know

10 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

If money isn't an issue, there's still luxury glamping including hospitality tickets available, just Google it.

Thanks all. I have emailed a few of these luxury glamping sites but the minimum they are quoting me is £4250 per ticket which is unfortunately out of my budget! 

I saw somewhere that there are £750-800 tickets but I think they may be the ones that you need contacts for, which I do not have currently lol

thanks again!

2 minutes ago, ChloeLaura23 said:

Thanks all. I have emailed a few of these luxury glamping sites but the minimum they are quoting me is £4250 per ticket which is unfortunately out of my budget! 

I saw somewhere that there are £750-800 tickets but I think they may be the ones that you need contacts for, which I do not have currently lol

thanks again!

I have known friends get in via hospitality tickets but that's because they've known someone who has contacts to obtain them for the price they are.........otherwise as you've seen, glamping places who operate outside the fence will charge a price (usually around £4-5k with the added provision of using their facilities for the weekend)

50 minutes ago, UEF said:

Despite what Glasto say about "only Seetickets sell tickets", some glamping companies do, and it always seems to bundled with accommodation of some sort. Not seen anything for less than £6k for 2 people which includes tent and festival entry - and the actual 'hospitality' bit (i.e. the backstage area) is sometimes around a £2k uplift.

They know what they've got, basically.

Though I do wonder in what circumstances Glasto give them to the glamping companies and why - is it to say thanks for taking camping demand away from their campsites or what?

All H tickets that GFL supply are done so on a very strict condition that they can only be sold for face value (which this year should be ~£700). That's why you see places like Windinglake charging insane prices for accommodation but "only" 700 for the ticket (albeit you can't get the ticket without the accommodation).

If you do see anywhere listing the ticket for thousands - it's safe to assume that at minimum they're going against the T&Cs, and therefore they don't have a direct relationship with the festival. So while the tickets are probably real - any company doing that will be getting the tickets second or more hand and so it becomes more difficult for the festival to check/enforce the price it's sold for.

Hospitality tickets direct from the festival were £815 for this year - need to apply via the GFL team and only eligible for people within music/media etc. 

Applications usually open around January time - keep an eye on the Glastonbury website ticket section and they’ll have details on how to apply.  

Edited by mike46

7 minutes ago, incident said:

All H tickets that GFL supply are done so on a very strict condition that they can only be sold for face value (which this year should be ~£700). That's why you see places like Windinglake charging insane prices for accommodation but "only" 700 for the ticket (albeit you can't get the ticket without the accommodation).

If you do see anywhere listing the ticket for thousands - it's safe to assume that at minimum they're going against the T&Cs, and therefore they don't have a direct relationship with the festival. So while the tickets are probably real - any company doing that will be getting the tickets second or more hand and so it becomes more difficult for the festival to check/enforce the price it's sold for.

A cautionary note to add to that - hospitality tickets are often offered for sale by scammers so be highly sceptical of people purporting to have surplus hospitality tickets for sale

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Hospitality tickets direct from the festival were £815 for this year - need to apply via the GFL team and only eligible for people within music/media etc. 

Applications usually open around January time - keep an eye on the Glastonbury website ticket section and they’ll have details on how to apply.  

Thank you, lets see if I can somehow start working for the bbc, media or become friends with someone performing in the next 2 months lol! 

6 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

A cautionary note to add to that - hospitality tickets are often offered for sale by scammers so be highly sceptical of people purporting to have surplus hospitality tickets for sale

Yeah for sure a lot of scammers I have seen "selling them". The websites I got responses from were Aries Access,     Premier Events and The Sybarite and the bare minimum they charge is around £4000 and this isn't even for glamping.  They say for this price you can camp in the hospitality camping section and still bring your own tent etc 

1 minute ago, ChloeLaura23 said:

They say for this price you can camp in the hospitality camping section and still bring your own tent etc 

You can. But obviously only if the ticket is real.

H camping is separated from regular camping, and I think has a few showers, some marginally nicer toilets, and a coffee van. But aside from that it's not a huge difference.

5 minutes ago, incident said:

H camping is separated from regular camping, and I think has a few showers, some marginally nicer toilets, and a coffee van. But aside from that it's not a huge difference.

Yeah exactly, the price is too much for me and honestly I would rather just camp normally! I stayed in the accessibility campsite this year which is right by the H camping, and was lucky enough to have access to hot showers and sometimes clean toilets haha 

Edited by ChloeLaura23

2 minutes ago, ChloeLaura23 said:

Thank you, lets see if I can somehow start working for the bbc, media or become friends with someone performing in the next 2 months lol! 

Yeah for sure a lot of scammers I have seen "selling them". The websites I got responses from were Aries Access,     Premier Events and The Sybarite and the bare minimum they charge is around £4000 and this isn't even for glamping.  They say for this price you can camp in the hospitality camping section and still bring your own tent etc 

Cheeky sods - of course hospitaility tix get you into hospitailty camping (which is nothing special).

14 minutes ago, incident said:

Not sure if it's still the case but it used to have a rep for being a bad place to be in a muddy one

Have friends who get the H tickets in previous years, for similar amounts to those mentioned (i.e. in the hundreds). Camping for them has one been up near the Park, and a couple of times between the pyramid/other. They still have to take their own tent etc... Through a friend of theirs who works in fashion apparently. 

26 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Cheeky sods - of course hospitaility tix get you into hospitailty camping (which is nothing special).

Hospitality camping 
Apart from the toilets (which barely worked) and showers (which were FILTHY)
I won't go there about the people camping there. We felt so out of place and uncomfortable. Some very entitled wealthy children, industry plebs, journalists, and people arriving on the Friday and then complaining there is no space to camp. I did feel bad for the staff having to deal with some of the situations I witnessed. 
If I went with hospitality access again I'd choose to camp elsewhere. 

Edited by cb4747

14 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Not sure if it's still the case but it used to have a rep for being a bad place to be in a muddy one

I think it has moved location since the last muddy festival. I feel like the southern part of the campsite could get muddy if it was a wet one. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I think it has moved location since the last muddy festival. I feel like the southern part of the campsite could get muddy if it was a wet one. 

I think it moved when JPT/woodsies moved so it has had at least one muddy one

11 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Hospitality camping 
Apart from the toilets (which barely worked) and showers (which were FILTHY)
I won't go there about the people camping there. We felt so out of place and uncomfortable. Some very entitled wealthy children, industry plebs, journalists, and people arriving on the Friday and then complaining there is no space to camp. I did feel bad for the staff having to deal with some of the situations I witnessed. 
If I went with hospitality access again I'd choose to camp elsewhere. 

One of my friends used to get tickets via hospitality if he failed in the regular sale, he always camped with us even if he'd paid for the hospitality ticket and just used the better parking and interstage cut through/nice bar occasionally.

Premier Events is one option. They are a legit company (albeit potentially morally dubious) offering hospitality and secondary market tickets for all sorts, including sports etc. They've been on the go for decades, (I've used them one or twice) and are not scammers. They sell Glasto hospitality tickets, but I'd imagine with a hefty mark-up

Glastonbury Festival Hospitality "VIP" Experience Tickets with Premier Events

1 hour ago, incident said:

Interesting. I've seen a few sites that don't sell the tickets on their own but do sell them with accommodation packages with a £2k uplift to the price of those same accomodations without tickets.

But why do Glasto give/sell these to glamping companies - what's in it for Glasto? Just the sale of the ticket itself?

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Premier Events is one option. They are a legit company (albeit potentially morally dubious) offering hospitality and secondary market tickets for all sorts, including sports etc. They've been on the go for decades, (I've used them one or twice) and are not scammers. They sell Glasto hospitality tickets, but I'd imagine with a hefty mark-up

Glastonbury Festival Hospitality "VIP" Experience Tickets with Premier Events

£3,850 per person + VAT.  I had a slight crazy moment after Sundays ticket sale and almost convinced myself I could afford this, I have come to my senses now though lol