Pyramid Stage Hat , Stunning Yew Mushroom and other Glastonbury items up for Charity Auction

Crazyfool01

So after a fantastic year out last year at the festival and making many National Newspapers and Featuring heavily in Mike Skinners Pilton party set my pyramid stage skeleton  hat is up for auction at the crown in Pilton this coming weekend along with several other items of Glastonbury memorabilia and other things in General 

The hat is Streets themed and lightweight scale model of the naked pyramid stage , dressed with El wire that lights up in the dark a vauxhall nova matchbox car , mini smoke machine , daft punk lego figures onstage . With a mobile phone programable led scrolling display 

And the yew mushroom created by @Sawdusty surfer

The Auction will raise money for Medicins Sans Frontiers . please bid generously if you can not just on this but on the many other items , all further information is on the link below including items for sale and how to bid or just donate to this great cause 

https://thecrownpilton.com/charity-auction-for-peace-saturday-25th-november/

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 15.38.03.png

PHOTO-2023-11-17-20-14-30.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 15.52.49.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That’s great, congrats. I see there’s also paintings by Liam O’Farrell, he’s an excellent artist and I’d recommend bidding for them too. I’m lucky to have a personalised Avalon stage painting of his.

im still to decide if im going along or not but will look him up 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

So after a fantastic year out last year at the festival and making many National Newspapers and Featuring heavily in Mike Skinners Pilton party set my pyramid stage skeleton  hat is up for auction at the crown in Pilton this coming weekend along with several other items of Glastonbury memorabilia and other things in General 

The hat is Streets themed and lightweight scale model of the naked pyramid stage , dressed with El wire that lights up in the dark a vauxhall nova matchbox car , mini smoke machine , daft punk lego figures onstage . With a mobile phone programable led scrolling display 

And the yew mushroom created by @Sawdusty surfer

The Auction will raise money for Medicins Sans Frontiers . please bid generously if you can not just on this but on the many other items , all further information is on the link below including items for sale and how to bid or just donate to this great cause 

https://thecrownpilton.com/charity-auction-for-peace-saturday-25th-november/

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 15.38.03.png

PHOTO-2023-11-17-20-14-30.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 15.52.49.png

Does he come with the hat?!

Just now, wro_lap said:

Did he already call you to the front before the recording started? I'm impressed that people are just letting you through, it's a superpower!

Best of luck with this mate.

he told me not to go to the front but my mates and the people around me insisted as they thought I might get onstage so the alcohol took over and people let me through , he mentioned the hat at various points through the set and said he'd come and dance with me which he did during the last track when he'd sent me back to my mates ..... its amazing for negotiating crowds , during the killers in JP I got out the tent as I was bursting for a pee during last track with no issues and people parting to let me out 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

he told me not to go to the front but my mates and the people around me insisted as they thought I might get onstage so the alcohol took over and people let me through , he mentioned the hat at various points through the set and said he'd come and dance with me which he did during the last track when he'd sent me back to my mates ..... its amazing for negotiating crowds , during the killers in JP I got out the tent as I was bursting for a pee during last track with no issues and people parting to let me out 

That is indeed a superpower! Awesome stuff mate

• Thanks 1