Avril Lavigne

Justiceforcedave

5 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Third down Other imo, although I think she’s more likely to be at Download instead.

She can play both.

57 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

I think Avril in the Miley slot a few years back would work. She would easily draw one of the biggest crowds of the weekend too I bet

No she wouldn't. 

2 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Download is the same weekend as the festival in Czech, unsure if that makes her less likely 

Which one?, same as one in Austria.

22 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

She is now playing 

12/15 June Rock for people, date unknown

15th June  nova rock 

She could play either of the RFP dates as it's a short distance of travel, 4 hours by car just based on example. 

Even if she does RFP on the 12th though, with Nova on the 15th, she's not going back to the UK between obviously and she's not going to Download imo with one day after so I think Glastonbury have got her. She is not an act to be honest that I would see Download either booking or her seeing it as a prime place for them.

The female acts Download books are the likes of Wargasm, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Halestorm, Babymetal, As December Falls and Nova Twins which are nothing like Avril Lavigne.

Those two festivals though market themselves totally different. If she had been playing RAR instead of one of those two it would be different but if people are ruling the likes of Maneskin out and A7X being Sunday due to the days rest then she will be out. 

7 minutes ago, foolee said:

Would be so here for Avril at Glasto but I just don’t see it. Maybe R&L or a different day festival in June, like supporting BMTH at somewhere like Finsbury Park or something? 

I actually think she would go down better at Glasto than R+L, but also wouldn't bet on it. Think you're right about her maybe doing some other show.

23 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I actually think she would go down better at Glasto than R+L, but also wouldn't bet on it. Think you're right about her maybe doing some other show.

I’m inclined to agree but R&L is in a weird place where apparently Blink are going to headline even though the clientele have changed so much so don’t really suit it anymore but she’d fit playing under Blink so maybe she’ll come back in August but it would make more sense to do something over here in June/July when she’s in Europe.