Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

1 minute ago, 49Lawson said:

Biffy must have cost a fortune if the other two days are topped by Jamie T and Fatboy Slim. Shame Pulp aren’t there but the undercard is fairly good for me

Tbf Jamie T hasn’t really played anywhere so could be fairly pricey too.  Surprised at Biffy appearing, thought they’d be gone longer 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Tbf Jamie T hasn’t really played anywhere so could be fairly pricey too.  Surprised at Biffy appearing, thought they’d be gone longer 

Yeah that’s true enough I suppose; and I have a feeling it’s going to be billed as Snow Patrol headlining with Fat Boy Slim as some sort of late night special

Interesting as a first wave announcement if true. If you added Pulp to the Saturday that’s the best victorious so far. 

I am still not convinced by the font and style of that picture is quite right. 

I also can’t bring myself to believe that Idles are either going to play below snow patrol (common) or Louis Tomlinson (castle).  They are usually quite particular on where / when they play with on festival line ups. I was sure they were locked on for Reading next year following new album. 

Saturday is too lightweight too. I am one the biggest Jamie T apologists around but that will be the lowest main stage turn out in Victorious history if he headlines. 

lastly, they have never announced all headliners before Xmas. Why start now? 

4 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

Interesting as a first wave announcement if true. If you added Pulp to the Saturday that’s the best victorious so far. 

I also can’t bring myself to believe that Idles are either going to play below snow patrol (common) or Louis Tomlinson (castle).  They are usually quite particular on where / when they play with on festival line ups. I was sure they were locked on for Reading next year following new album. 

Saturday is too lightweight too. I am one the biggest Jamie T apologists around but that will be the lowest main stage turn out in Victorious history if he headlines. 

They always announce headliners in the first week or so of December. 

4 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

Don’t forget Bastille playing Reading & Leeds last year with a Castle Stage headline inbetween. 

5 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

The "Headliners" were confirmed on the local radio station Wave 105 - From what I am reading on another forum

9 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

I’d be surprised if it’s not a top 3 or Fatboy, Snow Patrol and Louis with Idles headlining the common 

I think its a cracking lineup and likely to go down very well with the people who go to Victorious. I am already worried about the amount of clashes. I guess, I am slightly different to most on efestivals in that I want to see names that I often see. I dont go to festivals to see new acts but its always nice if you find the odd one. Lots of names on the poster that I go to see their own headline gigs, Biffy, Snow Patrol, Pixies, Wet Leg, IDLES. 

So much good stuff on the poster Courteeners, Snuts, Murder Capital, Maximo Park, Lotetry Winners, CMAT, Lathums, Holly, Echobelly, Crystal Tides, Amzons Pigeon Detectives. Seen them all a number of times but means its stacked for me.

It will be interesting to see how many of these make it on to other Superstruct events, obviously not Biffy but many of the others could do Truck, Y Not etc.

Hoping Peace dont clash with anyone else I like as I have never seen them before but get the feeling they are the sort of act Superstruct will have block booked, so likely to catch them somewhere.

Never seen Jamie T before but as he is likely to clash with the Pixies or Courteeners not likely to catch him here.