Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

7 minutes ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

Ticket sales looking great so far, first names in a month, stay with me

I managed to get 2 more friends just by sayin' " come oon it's the 30th anniversary its gonna be huge" lol... so it better be !! 😀

Can you tell us if color party and/or glowsticks party's gonna be back or not ?

17 minutes ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

I appreciate that everyone has different tastes in music, but we always go and watch the big, headline acts at Sziget. Sam Smith is genuinely the most underwhelming headline announcement in all my time attending Sziget. I didn't like Bieber but I understood why he was booked. Not a clue on S Smith. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I appreciate that everyone has different tastes in music, but we always go and watch the big, headline acts at Sziget. Sam Smith is genuinely the most underwhelming headline announcement in all my time attending Sziget. I didn't like Bieber but I understood why he was booked. Not a clue on S Smith. 

because he's quite popular lol, and available 🙂  ( +, just sayin', but I'd rather see him than Bieber )

Edited by Matt86
^^
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Matt86 said:

because he's quite popular lol, and available 🙂  ( +, just sayin', but I'd rather see him than Bieber )

I know and, looking at Spotify, he appears to be the 29th most streamed artist in the world. I just think most of his output is mediocre at beat (with the exception of Latch, which is a great song. Lol). 

12 hours ago, Matt86 said:

I managed to get 2 more friends just by sayin' " come oon it's the 30th anniversary its gonna be huge" lol... so it better be !! 😀

Can you tell us if color party and/or glowsticks party's gonna be back or not ?

We Still dont understand why next year edition is marked with 30.

first Sziget was in 1993 and next year will be 29th Sziget. Where is that 30?

And why there was special edition cups “30th anniversary” already out this year😀

17 minutes ago, lukatej said:

And why there was special edition cups “30th anniversary” already out this year😀

You must've miscalculated cause it'll be the 30th next year.

I think this year they celebrated that the first one was held 30 years ago

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

2017 was the 25 anniversary ^^ 30th anniversary should have been in 2022, but because Covid we lost 2 years... which make 2024 edition the 30th 😉

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 11:17 PM, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

I start to think there is a big headliner for a lot of festivals in Europe. Stil nothing from Rock Werchter Primavera  PinkPop NOS Alive......?

So quite possibly it's Sam Smith and Fred Again so far, while former Sziget-bands like The Kooks, Flogging Molly and Rise Against are also available. Though I feel Rise Against to be a little bit unlikely, but I definitely expect The Kooks and maybe Flogging Molly to turn up.

• Like 1