Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

2 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

46bf82ae-9d51-4811-8136-2c9b4501e1e7.jpeg

This makes them probably the most likely candidates for a headline spot in 2024 based on the very limited info we currently have about the summer plans of any artist.
They surely rescheduled these gigs for August because they're in Europe anyway.
And the last time they were in Europe in August they did came to Sziget.
So there's a lot of hope for this one.

(Also, this means they're 99% confirmed for Reading/Leeds.)

8 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I'm also jumping into the Blink-182 bandwagon

image.png.cfa139e70d59cefa0904ab3532b5c078.png

don't know if it's a coincidence but... nice catch dude 😉

So far this would be :

* Blink-182 as a Rock ACT

* Swedish House Mafia as a EDM-Electro ACT

That would be a pretty nice beginning ^^ 'missing Pop and Female acts for sure, and at least 2 others which could be anything ( rap ? another rock , pop ? etc.. )

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

don't know if it's a coincidence but... nice catch dude 😉

So far this would be :

* Blink-182 as a Rock ACT

* Swedish House Mafia as a EDM-Electro ACT

That would be a pretty nice beginning ^^ 'missing Pop and Female acts for sure, and at least 2 others which could be anything ( rap ? another rock , pop ? etc.. )

If both "hello there" & the dots clues are indeed for Blink-182, then Swedish House Mafia are less likely.

11 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

If both "hello there" & the dots clues are indeed for Blink-182, then Swedish House Mafia are less likely.

the dots are SHM and Blink are just a nail on from those date / reading in my eyes

4 hours ago, kristofm said:

Hello there works, but the blue sky bit doesn't, so I don't think that clue was for Blink.

I think "hello there" and the blue sky were 2 separate clues. The first one seems to be Blink-182 at this point and the 2nd one might be George Ezra, Miley Cyrus or anything else about blue skies.

1 hour ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Flogging Molly and Rise Against might pop up in Freedome + maybe The Kooks on Main Stage but not as headliners.

I'm very sad about the Blink-182 tour news, I really believed that they have a real chance to be at Sziget next year. 😞 

I am getting really curious about the lineup. There are no strong rumours for any european festival really, other festivals haven’t announced anything yet and our guesses were wrong.

Are they struggling to find good names or are all festivals waiting for a big name to announce their tour?

• Like 1