2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

58 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

They've now added stages under each act on the Line Up page. I've updated the clashfinder but the Thursday looks like this:

Main: The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, Kids In Glass Houses

Axiom: Hot Mulligan

Cave: Better Lovers

KIGH third down main is quite surprising - definitely could have been a sub I'd say.

I swear to god if either Hot Mulligan or Better Lovers clash with The Gaslight Anthem I'm gonna riot.

Edited by justanothername

Right 2 headliners still go to then! Looks like they seem confident in the undercard too so can't wait to see who they pull out. 

I've convinced a mate to go this year and he's a MASSIVE Frank Turner fan. I know he's always likely to play at Trees but I've seen no chatter about him. Any thoughts? 

I'm still hoping for Electric Callboy 😅

5 minutes ago, onlyacat said:

Right 2 headliners still go to then! Looks like they seem confident in the undercard too so can't wait to see who they pull out. 

I've convinced a mate to go this year and he's a MASSIVE Frank Turner fan. I know he's always likely to play at Trees but I've seen no chatter about him. Any thoughts? 

I'm still hoping for Electric Callboy 😅

Frank Turner is always a possibility. Albeit the most boring one there is.

51 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Well one of them will, so get rioting. Likely Better Lovers I'd imagine.

Until either of them get announced as headlining the stage I'm choosing to live in blissful ignorance. Though I do think Hot Mulligan are big enough to headline The Axiom but unsure about Better Lovers. Get it's a big super group but hard to say if they're bigger than The Cave headliners for this year.

17 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Don't think it necessarily rules them out. Off the top of my head, Bob Vylan, Empire State Bastard and Skindred did both this summer, likely a few others as well.

Usually not headliners though. No UK fests (yet) for Neck Deep, La Dispute, Enter Shikari, Sleep Token, Hot Milk, Beartooth, Electric Callboy, Nothing But Thieves.

22 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

NBT are at isle of wight, it looks like they are just following green day every where next summer 😂

Ok couple of misses there, yeah I've seen they've cancelled a Finland Fest for that so I assume they won't be playing anywhere Green Day aren't

12 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Ok couple of misses there, yeah I've seen they've cancelled a Finland Fest for that so I assume they won't be playing anywhere Green Day aren't

Still possible, guess it might depend on whether green day are doing NOS alive/mad cool/Benni etc

Edited by Mcbatesman

19 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Don't think it necessarily rules them out. Off the top of my head, Bob Vylan, Empire State Bastard and Skindred did both this summer, likely a few others as well.

I think they’d headline Trees though so reckon Download will have them on exclusive 

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

I know early days. But with no Sleep Token or Electric Callboy on the first poster for Download. Gives me hope that they'll be at Trees. 

Electric Callboy have been ruled out by Radar Festivals booker on their discord or something. Said what they're doing is bigger than Trees.

Sleep Token is a possibility, I just don't want to get my hopes up for that one.