2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

11 hours ago, justanothername said:

DICE has the artists listed for each day. So full day splits are as:

Weds - Boston Manor, The Xcerts, Lambrini Girls, The 900, Dead Pony, Enola Gay, CARSICK, Pet Needs, Kite Thief, Exit Child, Unpeople

Thurs - The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, Kids in Glass Houses, Hot Mulligan, Better Lovers, The Pale Lovers, Gallus, The Menstrual Cramps, Grove Street, Shelf Lives, awakebutstillinbed

Fri - The Mysterines, Thumpasaurus, Teenage Wrist, CLT DRP, Zetra, Other Half, Problem Patterns, Topic Gold, BUDS., Fangs Out

Sat - cleopatrick, Dune Rats, Gouge Away, Thrill Collins, Michael Cera Palin, snake eyes, Every Hell, The Nightmares, Peach, MOULD

That looks like we've still got some pretty big hitters on Friday and Saturday. Obviously headliner's but my guess is we've got sub headliner and 3rd on both days for main stage.

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Thurs - The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, Kids in Glass Houses, Hot Mulligan

im hoping this is the Mainstage run that day to cut down on clashes 

I'd imagine they would be without clashes but KIGH and Hot Mulligan on the Axiom, so a bit of running about but clash free

On 11/1/2023 at 3:54 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I'd imagine they would be without clashes but KIGH and Hot Mulligan on the Axiom, so a bit of running about but clash free

Is this not very dependent on how they offset the cave / axiom, they changed it day by day this year?

5 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

It's usually Cave vs Main, only tends to change if they have a heavy headliner on main, Gaslight ain't heavy so it'll rotate with the Axiom

Is it usually the case though? Seems to always been a case by case. Had Axiom clashing for 2 days and Cave for 1 in 2019 and this year, just the Axiom for one day in 2018 (Cave didn't clash either 2 days), and The Axiom clashing with both main headliners in 2017. Just had the Cave clashing everyday last year and people and for some reason people assumed that it's always that way.

35 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Is it usually the case though? Seems to always been a case by case. Had Axiom clashing for 2 days and Cave for 1 in 2019 and this year, just the Axiom for one day in 2018 (Cave didn't clash either 2 days), and The Axiom clashing with both main headliners in 2017. Just had the Cave clashing everyday last year and people and for some reason people assumed that it's always that way.

Either way they tend to steer away from silly clashes, which Gaslight would be with MO and to a lesser extent KIGH to avoid a clash with a likely heavy headliner in the cave.

The Cave didn't use to be the heavy stage either, which is why it didn't clash in the past.

10 minutes ago, Optix said:

Am I missing something or is that a Creeper tease.

Im love creeper but that would be a slightly weak headliner. That said slam dunk let them headline a stage last year.

Yeah it's definitely a Creeper tease. Probably a bit small for a headliner but the show they'd put on for their first headline slot at a festival would be insane I feel.

11 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah it's definitely a Creeper tease. Probably a bit small for a headliner but the show they'd put on for their first headline slot at a festival would be insane I feel.

They’re also set to headline Takedown Festival in Portsmouth next year. 

Edited by 3Dimensions
It’s still 2023

They've now added stages under each act on the Line Up page. I've updated the clashfinder but the Thursday looks like this:

Main: The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, Kids In Glass Houses

Axiom: Hot Mulligan

Cave: Better Lovers

KIGH third down main is quite surprising - definitely could have been a sub I'd say.

Edited by Andrinald