Pyramid for Elton

Bike_Like_A_Mum

11 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

There’s a lot of crusting at the edges. Think the double legend thing has encouraged the blanket and chair crowd. Easy to find room though, I just walked through behind the BBC gantries easily enough

Read that as cruising. As it should be!

1 minute ago, al_coholic said:

Pyramid stage screens asking everyone to pack up their chairs and blankets. Fair play. First time I have seen that

Good stuff. I’ve definitely encountered people refusing to do it until the last minute in the past so good for the festival to push on it. 

3 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

Oh God. Even busier than the Stones? 

No dont think so, looks like there is slightly more space around Mandela than there was for Stones. but they have changed things around in the last 10 year so difficult to tell. Probably not far off 120,000 people I would think judging by the crowds at the other stages

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

How I’d love to be there smugly watching people pack their sh*t up after refusing to do so up until this point. 

My friend said four people had a hissy fit and left after repeated announcements to put the chairs away 😂