Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

8 hours ago, chilirocker said:

Random question: I’m trying to do a film photography project this summer and will have my SLR with me, it has a detachable lens but not a telephoto one. Do you think I will be allowed through security with it?

It's on the list of prohibited items. Enjoy photographing other stuff, it's dark most of the time anyway and best not to risk losing it or having it stolen.

25 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Must be some acts that are out that we have no idea about. Hopefully on the thursday as was going to miss half of those anyway for clashes.

Danny Brown, that's my two cents.

On the PS website, there are only two names missing from the poster - Kim Petras and Space Afrika & Rainy Miller.

Also, both Lisasinson and Tercer Sol were moved to Thursday (from Friday and Saturday respectively).

22 minutes ago, pipan said:

On the PS website, there are only two names missing from the poster - Kim Petras and Space Afrika & Rainy Miller.

Also, both Lisasinson and Tercer Sol were moved to Thursday (from Friday and Saturday respectively).

Yeah we knew about the first two. Think that's some moving around to fill gaps. I assume we'll get an announcement properly outlining all this soon enough.

Edited by scatteredscreens

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

Yeah we knew about the first two.

I know, I just wanted to say that we know about two cancellations and these are the only two cancellations that are already taken into account on the website - so maybe there won't be (m)any more cancellations?

5 minutes ago, pipan said:

I know, I just wanted to say that we know about two cancellations and these are the only two cancellations that are already taken into account on the website - so maybe there won't be (m)any more cancellations?

There are always cancellations and a lot of artists don't disclose though.

I'd guess another couple of cancellations now, plus in addition another couple of last-minute cancellations (last year Bleachers and Tems cancelled a day or two before).

But we will have replacements. 

8 minutes ago, branvan said:

It did work with the ticket reservation oh yeah. But I don't find where I have to make a reservation for Wednesday at the Forum (Phoenix etc.). 

"Jornada Inaugural 29/5"

10 minutes ago, branvan said:

It did work with the ticket reservation oh yeah. But I don't find where I have to make a reservation for Wednesday at the Forum (Phoenix etc.). 

Jornada Inaugural

Edited by Fabrizzo

So i bought my ticket through Dice. It says i have to activate it in the AccessTicket app. I want to go to the Phoenix show on Wednesday, so i'll have to activate it before the 8th (aka tomorrow). Could I still send the festival ticket to someone else in the unlikely chance i couldn't attend the festival on short notice (illness, travel problems etc)? Or is that no longer possible, once the ticket is activated?

5 minutes ago, diekatze said:

So i bought my ticket through Dice. It says i have to activate it in the AccessTicket app. I want to go to the Phoenix show on Wednesday, so i'll have to activate it before the 8th (aka tomorrow). Could I still send the festival ticket to someone else in the unlikely chance i couldn't attend the festival on short notice (illness, travel problems etc)? Or is that no longer possible, once the ticket is activated?

I've already activated my ticket and the "Transfer ticket" option is still available in the app.

• Thanks 1