Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

39 minutes ago, BA_Barrabus said:

Blur no?

you're right, sorry. 

CTM berlin, a festival focued on avant-garde and club music, has announced the first names. Among them, a solo project from one of the members of Lankum and Anna von Hausswolf premiering a new album. I think both (Lankum full band) could be auditorium big sets

4 hours ago, xxialac said:

Really hoping to see some life in Massive Attack’s socials and that they are in for this. They’ve been trying to tour since before the pandemic and not managed it yet…

I guess that after the tragic death of Bruschini they are taking a break, at least with their socials and news. Maybe before that I could consider them, but now I kind of doubt they can come. Really hope they do come.

14 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I guess that after the tragic death of Bruschini they are taking a break, at least with their socials and news. Maybe before that I could consider them, but now I kind of doubt they can come. Really hope they do come.

I don’t know… maybe he was the reason they didn’t come in 2022 and they have already spent time reorganizing 

2 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

I don’t know… maybe he was the reason they didn’t come in 2022 and they have already spent time reorganizing 

It could be also that they were booked for this edition but after what happened they maybe cancelled it and Primavera is looking for a replacement, let´s see, we don't have any idea what is happening under the curtains, the thing is that I doubt they come next year, maybe 2025 

I don't like to speculate on it as it's quite personal but I assume the illness of Bruschini was known for a while and wasn't a sudden thing (as tragic as it always is), as people have said probably the reason for the 2022 cancellations, I think in that time they have probably pencilled in other dates with a different guitarist to fill his slot. In a way, it's kind of like the Steve Mackey situation with Pulp unfortunately.

Edited by scatteredscreens

10 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I don't like to speculate on it as it's quite personal but I assume the illness of Bruschini was known for a while and wasn't a sudden thing (as tragic as it always is), as people have said probably the reason for the 2022 cancellations, I think in that time they have probably pencilled in other dates with a different guitarist to fill his slot. In a way, it's kind of like the Steve Mackey situation with Pulp unfortunately.

Yes I agree, up until now it's just speculations and we are talking about things we don't know at all, let's hope they do come at the end, they would balance very well the lineup if we end up getting things like Karol G and Travis Scott. 

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Yes I agree, up until now it's just speculations and we are talking about things we don't know at all, let's hope they do come at the end, they would balance very well the lineup if we end up getting things like Karol G and Travis Scott. 

I agree, we also need some artists who are a little more musically committed

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, LMDS said:

This one has been appearing in Discord

1796089892_PS24LINEUP.thumb.jpg.ee3826100b99321f6b5657c5dce1dc6f.jpg

In Radio Primavera Sound they were talking about the fake lineups. They thought this one was made by an AI and stated "Wow, the AI was really accurate... oh wait, ehem, we still don't know the real line up, cof cof" xD

Minute 52:30 (in Spanish)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1977976152

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I guess trailer will drop Monday/Tuesday next week (after Weekender ends) and we can expect the lineup on Thursday/Friday. If that doesn't happen, then it means that it will be Monday for trailer and Thursday for the lineup in 2 weeks, however I think the lineup might be coming next week. 

If not next week, only after Bogotá. Gabi said he is going to South America, and all the main team like last year. They have to be in the offices when the line up is out. So, don´t expect it between November 24th and December 11th.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, joselito said:

If not next week, only after Bogotá. Gabi said he is going to South America, and all the main team like last year. They have to be in the offices when the line up is out. So, don´t expect it between November 24th and December 11th.

yeah so likely before that!

42 minutes ago, LMDS said:

In Radio Primavera Sound they were talking about the fake lineups. They thought this one was made by an AI and stated "Wow, the AI was really accurate... oh wait, ehem, we still don't know the real line up, cof cof" xD

Minute 52:30 (in Spanish)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1977976152

that could mean a lot. I mean they spontaneously would not realise a 75% congruence amongst all acts but would probably make the headliners their reference point. And of those, many are relatively certain anyways and others have been discussed a lot in this thread (might even be one of the bases of its creation).

Even if its 7/9 headliners predicted correctly, I'm most excited for the two it doesn't predict.

31 minutes ago, joselito said:

I like how people here know Gabi’s work schedule, we look like stalkers.

But on the serious note, I guess that means that the lineup will be coming next week, maybe exactly in 1 week we already have it.