Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

6 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

appreciate the effort but JANE'S ADDICTION above Stevie Nicks, Daughter (have said they arent touring), SLINT 😂

Also Sadness / Abbriction is not a band but two bands who have a split EP and Sprain broke up

Very good one, but the Stevie Nicks thing gives it away.

Edited by Quadrophobia

I'm probably looking too much into it but I wonder why they changed all their design now and didn't just wait until after weekender, it adds unnecessary questions for them about the line up drop and they've even been responding to some on socials. Makes me feel like it might be as soon as next week straight after the Weekender.

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I'm probably looking too much into it but I wonder why they changed all their design now and didn't just wait until after weekender, it adds unnecessary questions for them about the line up drop and they've even been responding to some on socials. Makes me feel like it might be as soon as next week straight after the Weekender.

I really liked that you walked into Primavera and that's where they announced their Weekender lineup. Obviously doubt anyone is gonna walk into the Weekender and spot the full Barcelona lineup, but I could see them teasing something for anyone who goes.

3 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

I really liked that you walked into Primavera and that's where they announced their Weekender lineup. Obviously doubt anyone is gonna walk into the Weekender and spot the full Barcelona lineup, but I could see them teasing something for anyone who goes.

Maybe a few names but nobody big. Don't think many big artists would appreciate them being announced in a low key way, they'd want it on socials etc.

Would Stevie (if she was around which from what I know she's given no indication) play this?

She's one of my idols and I'm desperate to see her. Have no intention of getting my hopes up as I just flat out don't see it happening but I am curious if there's even the absolute tiniest chance

13 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Would Stevie (if she was around which from what I know she's given no indication) play this?

She's one of my idols and I'm desperate to see her. Have no intention of getting my hopes up as I just flat out don't see it happening but I am curious if there's even the absolute tiniest chance

I really can't see it I'm afraid.

49 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Maybe instead of cups with full line ups that you have to collect, every cup at the weekender has a bandname that plays next year.

That would be a fun stunt (if it's eco-friendly enough), and I think lots of people would drink more. Also think it would do well on social media.