90s UK Dance music DJs

JNET012

15 minutes ago, briddj said:

I'll start us off with midnight on Thursday (so into Friday).

Kevin & Perry's Ibiza Rave at the Village Inn.

Rhythm of the 90s will also play live dance bangers at 1am Saturday morning on Croissant Neuf. But will be very busy.

Wonder if the Kevin and Perry Ibiza rave is Seb Fontaine? He plays under the Kevin and Perry Ibiza Rave along with Lange and Tall Paul. 

Other 90s dance would be Dave Seaman in Glade Dome on the Sunday at 8.05pm. K-klass on Sunday at Glade 17:40 – 18:40

2 hours ago, Nerraw2525 said:

Wonder if the Kevin and Perry Ibiza rave is Seb Fontaine? He plays under the Kevin and Perry Ibiza Rave along with Lange and Tall Paul. 

Other 90s dance would be Dave Seaman in Glade Dome on the Sunday at 8.05pm. K-klass on Sunday at Glade 17:40 – 18:40

Judge Jules is currently touring it. Did it at Amnesia. I'd be a bit surprised if it isnt Judge Jules.

5 hours ago, Nerraw2525 said:

Dave Seaman doesn't play 90s rave, it's progressive house. Check out his label Selador , or podcast of the same name.

7 hours ago, briddj said:

Also, Mark Archer / Altern8. He's playing 7 times over the weekend in his two guises.

Thanks for the heads up. Always enjoyed his sets at various festivals over the year's. What guises is he playing as?

10 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

Thanks for the heads up. Always enjoyed his sets at various festivals over the year's. What guises is he playing as?

Just those two, though he is on the list as Altern8 and Altern 8.

He's got 6 on the line up with one secret set somewhere. 

11 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Judge Jules is currently touring it. Did it at Amnesia. I'd be a bit surprised if it isnt Judge Jules.

He's not doing it this year though. It's Lange, Sebastian Fontaine.

8 hours ago, Harry MonkFish said:

+1 for this. I'm contemplating making that my Saturday night must do and not worrying too much about a headliner. 

Thursday night for them.

1 hour ago, briddj said:

Just those two, though he is on the list as Altern8 and Altern 8.

He's got 6 on the line up with one secret set somewhere. 

Completely missed this on line up and Clashfinder. Will get back to drawing board. Ta