CMAT

CaledonianGonzo

Saw her very early doors at Primavera last year in a bit of a ‘might as well as there’s nothing else on’ kind of venture and she was genuinely one of the highlights of the festival for me. Incredibly enthused and surprised at the decent crowd she drew, and a genuinely gorgeous voice with tons of great tunes. Knocked the hangover right out of me. Highly recommend if you’ve got a gap in your schedule. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Saw her very early doors at Primavera last year in a bit of a ‘might as well as there’s nothing else on’ kind of venture and she was genuinely one of the highlights of the festival for me. Incredibly enthused and surprised at the decent crowd she drew, and a genuinely gorgeous voice with tons of great tunes. Knocked the hangover right out of me. Highly recommend if you’ve got a gap in your schedule. 

See that's weird as I was about to post that I saw that exact same set and was kind of disappointed. I did then see her support Wet Leg at Royal Albert Hall and completely blow them and everyone away so either way I'd say she's worth a go.

Finally had time to dig into the lineup and discovered CMAT only this morning. I'm in!! 

Also, as it turns out, that Woodsies lineup isnt half bad. I may well end up spending a fair bit of time there. Which is ace, as we always camp nearby! 

Edited by Sasperella2

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Albeit blowing Wet Leg off the stage is far from tricky. I reckon even the Arctic Monkeys could take 'em.

I'm a fan and that's very true, they seem to always be having a lot of fun live with each other but that fun does not translate to the actual performance at all.

25 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Saw her at neighborhood weekender, great fun. I'll definitely be seeing her at Glasto, unless I'm at Gwenno / Japanese Breakfast / Cassetteboy...

This year's lineup is a clashtastrophe.

Yep my early morning clashes and sun headliner clashes are much worse than my actual headliner clashes. Think Saturday morning I have a 7 way clash for first act of the day! 

one of my biggest must sees. had tix to see her in manchester last year but had to sack it off because govment won't pay the rail workers properly 😡

think we're gonna try camping in lime kiln for the first time so it's not too much of a mission to be up and at it

anyone who's anyone will be there

the clash with j brekkie has broken my heart (considering i missed out on them last year dropping out of primavera), but I cannot miss CMAT on the farm, my most anticipated act atm!

no more virgos and nashville in the tent?!?! class!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

these two and wanna be a cowboy baby are gonna pop off big time

very upsetting lack of every bottle is my boyfriend on the setlists recently tho

oh no!  she needs to add that back to the setlist asap! 

Yes, to echo everyone else in this thread, CMAT is a must see

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...