Who the f’ are The Churnups

Traci

Sod it. My favourite band with what will be a fairly hard-core fan group in woodies or generic people who know everlong.... I am gonna be such a sh*t, and the guests better be awful. If McCartney is there then, we'll, at least I got to Fred Again.. before the rush.

9 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Sod it. My favourite band with what will be a fairly hard-core fan group in woodies or generic people who know everlong.... I am gonna be such a sh*t, and the guests better be awful. If McCartney is there then, we'll, at least I got to Fred Again.. before the rush.

How come this name is popping up 🤔

30 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Stella McCartney spotted hugging Sharleen Spiteri when she came off stage. 

I was lucky to be at Wembley for Taylor tribute gig. It was amazing to see rush. Lucky people there today.

Have a feeling my Chrissie Hynde prediction might come true too now as well as she played that day too.

2 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Just looked at the camera. This is silly from the festival. The crowd is huge, and the other stage is empty. Foos are a headliner and should not be up against KK and Churches. Then there is going to be a massive crush to get out for Fred Again. 

looks like a lot of people heading towards the Pyramid too (although from a still shot you cant really tell, it could be people leaving Texas but i doubt it)

4 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Just looked at the camera. This is silly from the festival. The crowd is huge, and the other stage is empty. Foos are a headliner and should not be up against KK and Churches. Then there is going to be a massive crush to get out for Fred Again. 

Huge crowd for Gabriels at West Holts. 

Yeah, if there are going to be complaints about overcrowding or crowd control this year I get the feeling this gig will come up.

Going to be an event though.  No two ways about it, this gig and Young fathers later are my biggest regrets not going this year.