Glasto Resale Group 5 - Mark II

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Hey all, still looking for any helpers wondering what they're doing tonight at home safe in the knowledge that they have their ticket but still fancy sitting in front of a holding page hammering F5!

If anyone is interested for tonight or Sunday, then feel free to DM me!

Cheers!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Hey all, still looking for any helpers wondering what they're doing tonight at home safe in the knowledge that they have their ticket but still fancy sitting in front of a holding page hammering F5!

If anyone is interested for tonight or Sunday, then feel free to DM me!

Cheers!

Did you bag tickets? 

Yeah of course, sorry a bit late in the day but wasn't sure if I could help tonight until a couple of hours ago. Will be trying for me and my son on Sunday, send me your mobs details and I will try for you/them as well. I didn't get past the holding page tonight anyway to be honest, but have managed to bag tickets every year since 2005 so fingers crossed for Sunday! (only last year needing the resale)

37 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Yeah of course, sorry a bit late in the day but wasn't sure if I could help tonight until a couple of hours ago. Will be trying for me and my son on Sunday, send me your mobs details and I will try for you/them as well. I didn't get past the holding page tonight anyway to be honest, but have managed to bag tickets every year since 2005 so fingers crossed for Sunday! (only last year needing the resale)

Yeah it was a total lockout for me as well!

Better luck Sunday, fingers crossed, I'll DM you our spreadsheet and details etc tomorrow probably! Have a nice evening!

Last night was tough going - I couldn’t get past holding page - but others in the group did really well, think we had 9 successes. 

On to Sunday! 

We would be MASSIVELY appreciative of any additional efesters who are able to lend our group a hand on Sunday. I have a hunch it will be over quick so it won’t take up too much of your time!! Thanks so much to all helpers! 

Just wondering if there is any room left in your resale group please? I would be eternally grateful and of course, repay you in whatever the acceptable fashion is!! I do remember helping someone out on here a few years ago and I think the Cider bus was a popular place for the said "repayment" to be carried out!  It's just the two of us needing tickets.

1 hour ago, muffpuffin said:

Just wondering if there is any room left in your resale group please? I would be eternally grateful and of course, repay you in whatever the acceptable fashion is!! I do remember helping someone out on here a few years ago and I think the Cider bus was a popular place for the said "repayment" to be carried out!  It's just the two of us needing tickets.

I think this group intended to stop adding to it by 8pm on Wednesday evening (the original discussion thread got accidentally deleted, so that's all gone now!) 

Because lead bookers have to fork out approx. £1,500 upfront, and then everyone else needs to transfer them money trusting that they'll get their tickets sent to them by the lead booker.  At this stage helpers to buy tickets are still gold dust (if anyone else can support!), but adding extra people needing tickets at this late stage is a mess.   

I've never been involved in one of these groups previously, and just trying to help others this time around, but definitely will be looking to get into a group for help next August!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, just a quick message to those who have been messaging me today, I've not had the time to get back to everyone yet because organising this is something I'm doing between work and family, so at this late stage we're not going to be taking anymore people on!

Good luck though to everyone who is trying on Sunday morning!

PS - any other helpers would be immense! 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I think its absolutely fair enough to shut it down tbh . harsh as it might seem its an absolute ball ache to admin 

It's really very surprising how much work it entails! Are you already taken by another group for helping? Or would you like to help group 5? 😁

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

It's really very surprising how much work it entails! Are you already taken by another group for helping? Or would you like to help group 5? 😁

we've got a group setup comprising of a few efesters we picked up , 3 groups we missed from last sale ( priority ) and friends of the original group that had great success . so sadly im unable to help but am helping people from this forum . basically we have spreadsheet 1 helping spreadsheet 2 

Edited by Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

we've got a group setup comprising of a few efesters we picked up , 3 groups we missed from last sale ( priority ) and friends of the original group that had great success . so sadly im unable to help but am helping people from this forum 

Fair play, it's really great that so many efesters are willing to come together and help each other out like this!

Good luck for your group!

On 4/21/2023 at 1:42 PM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, just a quick message to those who have been messaging me today, I've not had the time to get back to everyone yet because organising this is something I'm doing between work and family, so at this late stage we're not going to be taking anymore people on!

Good luck though to everyone who is trying on Sunday morning!

PS - any other helpers would be immense! 

Thanks anyway, I appreciate it must be really hard work and I know I left it really last minute to ask to join a group. I was of the misguided belief that more of my friends would be available to help! Good luck to you for tomorrow too.