Resale Group 1

Jack.194

1 hour ago, Jack.194 said:

9/25 in total, absolutely brutal. But we keep the group going for the general sale in October. 
Thanks to all helpers who offered their help ♥️

Thanks for all your hard work @Jack.194 We've got a lovely bunch of people together. Looking forward to us all working together in October.

• Upvote 3

I'm so pleased Jack got in as all that hard work couldn't be ignored by the ticket gods. Also very pleased for the others who hit gold on Thursday (amazed that I was one) and today but quite distressed for the rest of us that missed out. Mixed emotions for sure!

• Upvote 1

I was one of the lucky few who was helped by a Matt from here (user unknown but thank you again!). Heartbreaking that we couldn’t get everyone through the door but hopefully this will balance out again for next year. 

Super grateful for this site and the community we’ve created around it, my love for the festival wouldn’t as fulfilled without you bunch. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, broken monkey said:

I was one of the lucky few who was helped by a Matt from here (user unknown but thank you again!). Heartbreaking that we couldn’t get everyone through the door but hopefully this will balance out again for next year. 

Super grateful for this site and the community we’ve created around it, my love for the festival wouldn’t as fulfilled without you bunch. 

It was me dude! Just wish I could have helped more of us out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

You did amazingly well getting 2 groups through yourself! Hopefully catch you at one of the Glasto meet-ups so I can repay you in ciders!

Likewise I owe you a fair few ciders.  Thanks once again for getting our tickets.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, broken monkey said:

You did amazingly well getting 2 groups through yourself! Hopefully catch you at one of the Glasto meet-ups so I can repay you in ciders!

13 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Likewise I owe you a fair few ciders.  Thanks once again for getting our tickets.

Fellas genuinely a pleasure and I'll keep my fingers crossed for those ciders haha.

Couldn't believe I got through once let alone twice. Was actually through a third time but they'd all sold out at that point! I'm still recovering!

I'm trying for a Blue East Quiet campervan pass today in the accommodation sales if anyone happens to be around to help! Added husbands details to the accommodation tab on our spreadsheet if you can 🤞🏼

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u29L3WFIhLvNEOE7zQFadvI1URyBIQnN3ItEtA99JnU/edit

38 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I'm trying for a Blue East Quiet campervan pass today in the accommodation sales if anyone happens to be around to help! Added husbands details to the accommodation tab on our spreadsheet if you can 🤞🏼

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u29L3WFIhLvNEOE7zQFadvI1URyBIQnN3ItEtA99JnU/edit

Hi, I can probably help - in an hour right? I assume it's no payment needed straight away as per the ticket resales?