Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

12 minutes ago, sime said:

Just tried paying balance. Had the circle thing going round and round. Timer ran out and it said my reservation had been released. This happened to anyone else? Should I be worried? I have the money in my bank to cover the cost. 

Sounds like it’s just the balance payment that failed. Your ticket won’t have disappeared. Check no money has been debited from your account, then try paying again. Could be the See server was busy in those minutes. Good luck!

1 minute ago, phillyfaddle said:

Sounds like it’s just the balance payment that failed. Your ticket won’t have disappeared. Check no money has been debited from your account, then try paying again. Could be the See server was busy in those minutes. Good luck!

Thank you.

And I just checked my reg and it says no order is made? I booked my deposit so anyone know what's happened?

Glastonbury ticket now fully booked!

I swapped from phone to laptop and this time during the payment process I was asked to verify the payment. So maybe that's what caused issues earlier as phone didn't ask for that after I'd entered all my details. The timer just counted down to zero. 

What threw me was a reg check and being told there was no reg at that postcode. Which was a bit scary...!

Anyways, balance is now paid and the confirmation email has arrived 🙂

So roll on Elton, GnR, Cat Stevens, Blondie, Sparks, naked Thursday and everything else!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sime said:

Thank you.

And I just checked my reg and it says no order is made? I booked my deposit so anyone know what's happened?

Get in touch with See Customer Service. Your ticket just can’t have disappeared. It’s probably just a server glitch due to a failed payment attempt. Think I saw someone on Twitter having had a similar issue.

EDIT: replied before I saw your post that you’d been successful. Hurray! 👏 

Edited by phillyfaddle
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Does anyone remember what it says here https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder when you check your order to know payment has/has not gone through? Sorry if I missed further up the thread.

See my previous post, a new order number for balance payment 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Get in touch with See Customer Service. Your ticket just can’t have disappeared. It’s probably just a server glitch due to a failed payment attempt. Think I saw someone on Twitter having had a similar issue.

EDIT: replied before I saw your post that you’d been successful. Hurray! 👏 

Thank you! You can just never be sure with See Tickets...!

Just now, wro_lap said:

My first attempt payment failed and I’m obviously panicking like I don’t have six days to do this

I had this issue while trying to pay on my phone. I waited a while, then went on my laptop and was able to pay the balance with no issues (just had to verify the payment with my bank). Must be a slight glitch going on. I'm sure you will be ok though 🙂

10 minutes ago, sime said:

I had this issue while trying to pay on my phone. I waited a while, then went on my laptop and was able to pay the balance with no issues (just had to verify the payment with my bank). Must be a slight glitch going on. I'm sure you will be ok though 🙂

Yep, I got my bank password wrong once (but it didn’t tell me) then I entered my one-time code correctly repeatedly until it bounced me out… gonna give it some time and go again, if it fails I’m sure my bank will sort it!

1 hour ago, wro_lap said:

Yep, I got my bank password wrong once (but it didn’t tell me) then I entered my one-time code correctly repeatedly until it bounced me out… gonna give it some time and go again, if it fails I’m sure my bank will sort it!

Paid! I'm going to my favourite place again! That was so worth waiting half an hour on the phone