Ticket Balance!

Ayrshire Chris

What rubs it in even more is the fact I’ll be a mile from site on the Sunday before the festival for my Wife’s granddads annual birthday meal.

Usually not a problem and only adds to the excitement but this year it’s going to hit different 😭

45 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yeah got mine. I'm not the most well off person but fortunately I started putting little bits of money away since July. It's still a lot.

That’s the way to do it…. Save throughout the year, like it’s a holiday.!

it always baffles me when people say “why don’t they offer a payment plan, so it isn’t such a massive hit…?”

Save.. I have a separate account for Glastonbury and my football season ticket and money goes in every month regardless… no ticket last year so had some nice winter sun with Mrs BD in Jan/Feb…

36 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

Cool! Thanks for confirming. Last time I went you could only pay by debit card or like bankers draft.

I think I might just whack it all on my Monzo Flex to free up some cash.

Was a change for the 2019 sales I think. Always needed debit cards before then if you were based in the U.K.

I'm a bit twitchy...... No email as yet, but, Ive tried to log onto the registration look up page by inserting my email as required, press send and have still not received anything. 

I've also logged onto my Seetickets accout and can see up and coming (and post gigs) but not showing anythig for Glastonbury.

Payment went through in November on sale day and receivied this as confimration; 

GLASTONBURY DEPOSIT BOOKING

A deposit has been paid for you to attend GLASTONBURY 2023 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 21-25 June 2023. Gates open Wednesday 21st June.

Do I need to be worried at this point?

47 minutes ago, sfroml said:
I'm a bit twitchy...... No email as yet, but, Ive tried to log onto the registration look up page by inserting my email as required, press send and have still not received anything. 

I've also logged onto my Seetickets accout and can see up and coming (and post gigs) but not showing anythig for Glastonbury.

Payment went through in November on sale day and receivied this as confimration; 

A deposit has been paid for you to attend GLASTONBURY 2023 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 21-25 June 2023. Gates open Wednesday 21st June.

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/gfl/addregistrations

Use the link and input your details to check and it'll say "Tickets have already been purchased using this registration."

Edited by gazzared

1 hour ago, sfroml said:

Go on see tickets customer services order tracker. Put in your order number and post code,   You should get your order details and option to resend confirmation. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Go on see tickets customer services order tracker. Put in your order number and post code,   You should get your order details and option to resend confirmation. 

Yes you need the order number (not your ref number) and the postcode of the person who originally booked the tickets in November - I think if you “resend” it sends an email to the lead booker 

1 minute ago, phillyfaddle said:

It is. Two of my friends had their emails late yesterday afternoon, I've not had mine. Can only think its' being done by surname, they're at the start of the alphabet, I'm towards the end.

well im M and nothing ...... mate is C nothing another G ...... we are all bus . but another bus friend has had his 

4 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

It is. Two of my friends had their emails late yesterday afternoon, I've not had mine. Can only think its' being done by surname, they're at the start of the alphabet, I'm towards the end.

I am a W - got mine

Daughters BF is a C - not got his (stop press got his at 16:31)

There is NO pattern.....

Edited by BlueDaze