Crazyfool01

Cat stevens are you going ?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. cat stevens are you going to watch

• yes
    • no
    • depends on clashes

9 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Depends on clashes but although I don't dispute his 'legend' status it's not a box I need to tick to be honest. 

I was the same with DiRo....and I'm still at peace with myself for opting for Fontaines. 

I left DiRo 4 songs in for Fontaines. It was a nightmare getting out of the field but a truly excellent decision!

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It's not for me, this one.  That's cool - I don't expect them all to be camp Sunday singalongs! 

the one outstanding act announced so far and you're skipping it? to probably watch something you could see anytime.

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

In your opinion that is.

It's possible that the "something else" will be better in Stu's opinion and mine.

i could give you a list of festivals where they've appearred for every other act on the bill, but not for cat.  he's a genuine-rare festivals booking.

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

But people might also just not like him !! And that’s fair too 

yep, thats fair, but alternative acts to watch are common as muck on the festivals scene, cat is a rare booking.

18 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

In your opinion that is.

It's possible that the "something else" will be better in Stu's opinion and mine.

He's just trying to get a reaction from me. 

I'm glad there's something he likes on the line up.

Almost certainly won’t be there. My friend really wants to go so if there is nothing else on I might tag along to keep them company and chill for a bit but highly likely I’ll use it for a wander with the site a bit quieter and grab some food. 

I get it’s a good booking for the festival, just not for me.