2023 Day Split Thread

Guy Incognito

1 hour ago, suttttttt said:

King Gizzard confirmed for Sunday the 3rd- caught them in Amsterdam on Friday- brain fry-ingly good as usual. Bit gutted they are doing Sunday and not Saturday but it’s gonna be fun either way!

So they have (it's on their Insta if anyone's wondering) So that means we have all four headliner days.

FWIW these are the self-confirmations I know of so far:

Thursday: Wilco
Friday: Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Gretel Hanlyn
Saturday: Future Islands, Cinder Well, CVC
Sunday: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Biig Piig, Indigo Sparke

1 hour ago, SweepingTheNation said:

So they have (it's on their Insta if anyone's wondering) So that means we have all four headliner days.

FWIW these are the self-confirmations I know of so far:

Thursday: Wilco
Friday: Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Gretel Hanlyn
Saturday: Future Islands, Cinder Well, CVC
Sunday: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Biig Piig, Indigo Sparke

I think it would be safe to assume that The Murlocs will be playing the Sunday as well considering they share two members with King Gizz (also meaning they won’t clash as somebody in this thread mentioned).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, suttttttt said:

King Gizzard confirmed for Sunday the 3rd- caught them in Amsterdam on Friday- brain fry-ingly good as usual. Bit gutted they are doing Sunday and not Saturday but it’s gonna be fun either way!

Thats great news tbh. I've struggled on a few Sundays at EOTR for someone to see. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Yoss said:

The Allah Las definitely aren't going to be Friday, btw - they've got a gig in Glasgow that night. (And then they're in Bristol Monday but nothing in between. So Sunday is most likely but of course Thursday and Saturday both possible.)

Have been announced for MPF now so narrows them down to either Thursday or Sunday 

18 hours ago, Yoss said:

The Allah Las definitely aren't going to be Friday, btw - they've got a gig in Glasgow that night. (And then they're in Bristol Monday but nothing in between. So Sunday is most likely but of course Thursday and Saturday both possible.)

Cheers for that - I've done another edit of the clashfinder since my post due to the Manc Psyc announcement in any case.

FWIW despite my complaints about her positioning at the time I do now think Arooj Aftab will be a Garden headliner because her profile seems to have grown hugely since even the announcement, what with performing at the Grammys and the attention on her recent collaborative album.