Thread Again

CaledonianGonzo

That scottish middle of nowhere tour is pretty awesome. always say to myself if i was a dj / artist would do all kinds of random shows like this

tbh will 100% just be full of londoners with more money than sense / internationals flying in

Edited by gfa

16 hours ago, gfa said:

That scottish middle of nowhere tour is pretty awesome. always say to myself if i was a dj / artist would do all kinds of random shows like this

tbh will 100% just be full of londoners with more money than sense / internationals flying in

Have spent some time in his online chatting forum, there are some real nutters out there.

Kids from Austria / Netherlands flying in for the four tet / skrillex shows, same day, without tickets.

Edited by Acid Loafers

50 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Have spent some time in his online chatting forum, there are some real nutters out there.

Kids from Austria / Netherlands flying in for the four tet / skrillex shows, same day, without tickets.

Yeah its absolutely ridiculous. Full of people with far more money than sense.

Tons of people gambling on Joy Anonymous shows this weekend in NYC on the hope fred shows up too etc

On 4/14/2023 at 12:41 PM, drunk pumpkin said:

i've heard from a very reliable source that Fred will be subbing Lil nas Sunday night on the other.

With Wiz kid Friday and Lana del ray Saturday

had some changed information!

The plan is: 

Wizkid and Lana still the same on the Other

Fred now Sunday headliner with Lil nas moving to the pyramid to sub elton (apparently) 

One thing though is that slots can change right up to the end of May and do regularly. 

Can this be confirmed with the dates of the full line up and timings coming out as I was sceptical ?

If its the case then who knows anything really!

Oh yes Fever Ray is headlining the Park 

2 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

had some changed information!

The plan is: 

Wizkid and Lana still the same on the Other

Fred now Sunday headliner with Lil nas moving to the pyramid to sub elton (apparently) 

One thing though is that slots can change right up to the end of May and do regularly. 

Can this be confirmed with the dates of the full line up and timings coming out as I was sceptical ?

If its the case then who knows anything really!

Oh yes Fever Ray is headlining the Park 

This sounds like somebody is just making shit up based on what we know/are assuming (aka QOTSA possibly pulling out). Lil Nas was always subbing Elton and Fever Ray headlining Park is already known too. 

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

This sounds like somebody is just making shit up based on what we know/are assuming (aka QOTSA possibly pulling out). Lil Nas was always subbing Elton and Fever Ray headlining Park is already known too. 

I'm certainly not making shit up but can't speak for the person it came from! 

57 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

I'll be knackered by Sunday. Fred in the Other headline spot at that time is the wrong vibe for me. Needs to be that Friday sunset.

dunno man! justice on the sunday night was unbelievable in 2017!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Anyone even thinking Fred versus Elton is a legit clash debate must need their brain examined, unless Elton ran over their cat. You can see Fred anywhere. 

depends how much eltons music means to you doesnt it? i like eltons songs and all that but sometimes music comes into your life and means alot more than the sum of its parts? well it can for me anway

8 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Anyone even thinking Fred versus Elton is a legit clash debate must need their brain examined, unless Elton ran over their cat. You can see Fred anywhere. 

We'll be at Elton 100%. Doesn't detract from the fact it's our first opportunity to see Fred and its at Glasto in what could' be a legendary slot. He's someone that has cross over appeal in me and my wives music tastes. Our must see's that weekend are:

1. Elton

2. Fred 

So yeah it's a legitimate clash and pretty infuriating.

11 minutes ago, Superscally said:

not fussed by elton john, all my lot (21-22) would 100% be at fred. those who wanted to see Elton saw him at vicarage road last year, only a few of us have seen fred yet

Both sets will be a great time and everyone will be happy really. Fred will be everywhere next year and has more stuff planned for later this year.

Edited by gfa

13 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Or people have been looking forward to seeing both and might be disappointed with the clash 🤷‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

We'll be at Elton 100%. Doesn't detract from the fact it's our first opportunity to see Fred and its at Glasto in what could' be a legendary slot. He's someone that has cross over appeal in me and my wives music tastes. Our must see's that weekend are:

1. Elton

2. Fred 

So yeah it's a legitimate clash and pretty infuriating.

Aye. 

If it holds true it'll be fairly gutting. Fingers crossed it's BS.