KISS

Neil

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Branding makes things fun."

i feel so much better cos my computer says apple. 😞 

23 minutes ago, foolee said:

Will people really be interested in going to watch a KISS AI show? Or any band? Seems a bit of an odd concept to me when you can just go watch a proper live act.

I largely agree, but the ABBA one has done / is continuing to do huge business so there's an audience for that kind of thing.

Obviously KISS wouldn't be as mainstream, but still have enough fans that it could work - especially if they didn't need to build their own dedicated venue like the ABBA one did.

16 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It would probably do well enough in Las Vegas, but there wouldn't be enough demand for it anywhere outside the US.

I would assume that long term the intention for this kind of thing would be to no longer have to rely on a purpose build venue, and be able to take the show on tour throughout the arenas of the world.

4 hours ago, foolee said:

Will people really be interested in going to watch a KISS AI show? Or any band? Seems a bit of an odd concept to me when you can just go watch a proper live act.

kiss were never a proper live act: always a comedy show with a heavy layer of marketing, guess that's how these geezers will get their £300M investment back.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It would probably do well enough in Las Vegas, but there wouldn't be enough demand for it anywhere outside the US.

who knew there was so much money licencing a name to pinball machines.:P