KISS

Neil

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

HAVE ANNOUNCED UK SHOWS WITH 4 DAYS FREE AT END OF JUNE. WILL THEY gO TO THE FARM?

SUGGESTS GNR have been dumped for better old rockers.

That could be pretty awesome - In Berlin on the 22nd and then seem to be free until France on the 27th...  Some of the GnR complaints were that they were stuck in their tropes from the past, I'm sure KISS would be no different but might be a bit more of a spectacle.

Just now, p.pete said:

That could be pretty awesome - In Berlin on the 22nd and then seem to be free until France on the 27th...  Some of the GnR complaints were that they were stuck in their tropes from the past, I'm sure KISS would be no different but might be a bit more of a spectacle.

a thousands times more interesting.

I'd bloody love to see Kiss. Big, dumb, ridiculous rock. It'd have to be in the dark, and they'd pretty much have to headline a stage, but its where: i cant realistically see them headlining the pyramid, but they'd be amazing Other headliners. 

but $$$ is the only language that Gene Simmons speaks, and would they get enough of a bump in interest/record sales/downloads from headlining the Other? 

Just now, Neil said:

a thousands times more interesting.

More fun too.  Musically I know nothing about KISS (though probably one of those where I know more than I thought I knew), I am quite up for GnR if that happens, but would definitely be happy with this one too!

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

Definitely feels like it.

i reckon they're just realising that they haven't put enough by to keep up their lifestyles, and they're worried the trophy wife will leave them if they're skint.