Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

4 hours ago, J.B. said:

I've added everyone to the WhatsApp group that's requested so far. Just drop me a DM with your number if you want to join!

Hey J.B. Thanks so much for arranging this - I’m still looking for 2 tickets for myself and another efester.

Just tried to DM you but seems to not be getting through! I’m sure you’re inundated with messages! Story of my day 😀

32 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’d stick with current tbh it’s a bit like a team build to see it through to completion … you’ll make a lot of mates in the group as people help each other out till the end … we’ve 1 group left and they have everyone helping them now … then people help wherever 

Thanks, man. Yep we’ll do that, and nearer the time will grab a few efest member reg details just in case we get some extra hits on the booking pages. 

Just now, mrbenn213 said:

Hey was my number showing publicly? I tried to dm @J.B. but it says DMs aren’t accepted…

I'm sorry DMs stopped coming through, I'm guessing there were just too many messages, but we are hoping to be able to add those people whose DMs failed. We're just waiting on some details from people for the spreadsheet so we know exact numbers before we top it up with the last few. Honestly doing everything the best we can, and as fast as we can, having never done anything like this before!

Sadly have to join this group - didn't get through with my group of 6 - none of got to booking page 😫 we did get tickets in last years April sale -well bought a water bottle 😄 and they gave us the tickets so fingers crossed but difgicult as in a group of 6 - and if you have not got to 100 in your spreadsheet club would love to join 🤞🤞- not sure how it all works though - do you try for names on group if you get through multiple times?   

I was one of the first people to reply to this thread but didn't think the spreadsheet sort of thing would have happened so quickly after! I have DM'd you with my number anyway @J.B. just in case there are any more places left.  Hopefully we're all more luckier come spring next year!

8 hours ago, J.B. said:

I'm sorry DMs stopped coming through, I'm guessing there were just too many messages, but we are hoping to be able to add those people whose DMs failed. We're just waiting on some details from people for the spreadsheet so we know exact numbers before we top it up with the last few. Honestly doing everything the best we can, and as fast as we can, having never done anything like this before!

Thanks J.B, I did manage to get my number over to you this morning, inbox must have been full yesterday.

cheers!