The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

10 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

We’re in, arriving Thursday. Will be extraordinarily jealous of everyone getting there Wednesday 

This year many of those who arrived on Wednesday had very big queues in the heat, whereas plenty who arrived Thursday strolled straight through Gate A, smallest queue I'd ever seen. 

Help me put my mind at rest.  The message I got on the webpage following the payment processing was something like “Unfortunately tickets were not able to be allocated”.  However, I have a pending transaction in my banking app and I have received a confirmation email from SeeTickets.  I absolutely have tickets, right, please tell me it’s OK!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

Help me put my mind at rest.  The message I got on the webpage following the payment processing was something like “Unfortunately tickets were not able to be allocated”.  However, I have a pending transaction in my banking app and I have received a confirmation email from SeeTickets.  I absolutely have tickets, right, please tell me it’s OK!

If you’ve got a confirmation email saying you have tickets. I would imagine you have a ticket..

4 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

email them

theres also a see tickets order tracker

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/CustomerService

6 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

I’m normally a very rational person. Something about the ticket buying lottery makes me lose my mind.

Every year is the same with me! I was convinced I didn’t have a ticket both times the festival rolled tickets over during covid. Despite knowing I had tickets. 
Glastobrain.

55 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

My booking shows on the tracker.  I think I’ll only be properly relaxed once the pending transaction is completed.

get proof of everything just in case i'd say 🙂 better safe than sorry

10 hours ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

My booking shows on the tracker.  I think I’ll only be properly relaxed once the pending transaction is completed.

I just got a notification that my pending transaction is complete, so hopefully yours will be today too.

For the first time ever, the only thing on my bucket list is one step closer to being ticked off.

MY FIRST GLASTONBURY -- years of trying, years of no tickets --- I'm overwhelmingly emotional - thanks efesters for all the gossip and tips throughout the years... see you on the farm!!!!!!!!!! (can't believe I can say that)

4 minutes ago, harryy said:

For the first time ever, the only thing on my bucket list is one step closer to being ticked off.

MY FIRST GLASTONBURY -- years of trying, years of no tickets --- I'm overwhelmingly emotional - thanks efesters for all the gossip and tips throughout the years... see you on the farm!!!!!!!!!! (can't believe I can say that)

well done, and thanks

1 minute ago, parkerpenguin said:

Anyone know how long it takes for the confirmation email to come through? I think I have tickets but I'm not 100% sure so hoping the confirmation email will clear that up.

Also waiting for the email to be 100% sure. Got to the booking confirmed page and have had money taken out of bank account so fingers crossed?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parkerpenguin said:

Anyone know how long it takes for the confirmation email to come through? I think I have tickets but I'm not 100% sure so hoping the confirmation email will clear that up.

I don’t have mine yet either. Google seetickets order tracker and you can put in the booking ref from the confirmation page and your email and it’ll show it there.

• Like 1