2024 Headliners

2 hours ago, mouserat said:

Between this and the Oxford appearance the day before it does suggest the PR wheels are in motion so hopefully a release soon!

Although I'd laugh if we all tune in at 8am only to find she's promoting some ticket competition or plugging some new green initiative for the site this year.

Great spot! Not 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

19 minutes ago, PeterShrewsbury said:

Hi everyone. I just noticed this on the 6 music online? Perhaps the poster is coming at that time also.

image.jpeg.59b591409ede765419ee0ebc567af57d.jpeg

If this ain't a windup it's definitely a sure sign lineup's coming then.

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

If this ain't a windup it's definitely a sure sign lineup's coming then.

Perhaps it was meant to be but late changes with Stevie out means they're still having to lock down the first poster/headliners and so this has been postponed?

2 minutes ago, mnightjamalan said:

Perhaps it was meant to be but late changes with Stevie out means they're still having to lock down the first poster/headliners and so this has been postponed?

I'm not sure, I actually checked the same thing last week (obsessively) and it didn't say that so it must have only just gone on recently, maybe they've taken it off because Emily can't make it anymore.

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Your wish is my command.

Tupelo
From Her to Eternity
Deanna
Do You Love Me?
There She Goes, My Beautiful World
Night Raid
Stranger Than Kindness
People Ain't No Good
Galleon Ship
10 Papa Won't Leave You, Henry
11 Into My Arms
12 O, Children
13 Red Right Hand
14 Higgs Boson Blues
15 More News From Nowhere
16 Where the Wild Roses Grow
17 I Need You
18 The Ship Song
19 Jubilee Street
20 Stagger Lee
21 The Mercy Seat

22 Ghosteen Speaks
23 Skeleton Tree
24 The Weeping Song
25 Push the Sky Away

GOOD LORD INJECT IT IN ME.

DEVASTATINGLY OUT OF UPVOTES.

43 minutes ago, PeterShrewsbury said:

Hi everyone. I just noticed this on the 6 music online? Perhaps the poster is coming at that time also.

image.jpeg.59b591409ede765419ee0ebc567af57d.jpeg

No longer there so if this was a windup you will begin to develop a severe cough approximately two weeks from Friday.

Edited by crumbler

29 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They're not going d@b down their own festival by announcing Glastonbury during the middle of the live broadcast ffs.

Would be a good move to attract more listeners!

Edited by Acid_Haze

28 minutes ago, Superscally said:

GOOD LORD INJECT IT IN ME.

DEVASTATINGLY OUT OF UPVOTES.

Can come back to it!

26 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Tupelo as an opener I think doesn't really work. 

Get Ready For Love though...

Both have history as openers. Trying to frontload effectively without ripping off the previous run - though there is good reason it has a reputation as a modern all-timer.

Having come to the Bad Seeds with Push the Sky Away, I was delighted to see the Skeleton Tree run that gave major emphasis to those two records. The rest of the inclusions were as near as the hits you could get, so no complaints.

Just checked with google cache archive (where you can see historic versions of web pages), and yeah it's a load of bullsh*t, it's been on cloudbusting all day.

Shame really - was excited for a second.

Edited by Acid_Haze

48 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Obviously fake - they are hardly going to have removed it within the 10 minutes between @PeterShrewsbury's message and other people on here checking and not seeing it.

2000trees did just that earlier - loads of web pages connected to an announcement tomorrow were visable and then after people posted on that forum they all vanished.

Could have happened with Radio 6 and was just noticed really fast though it is likely faked.