2024 Headliners

2 hours ago, stuie said:

No... I think the first poster will have all 3 headliners of Pyramid and Other.   Do we know the dates for the balance payment window yet?  

W/C 1st April to the 23:59 on the 7th

It's in your deposit confirmation email 🙂

edit: you volunteer don't you? so you wont have one 😆

Edited by Monty Pythagoras

17 minutes ago, Monty Pythagoras said:

W/C 1st April to the 23:59 on the 7th

It's in your deposit confirmation email 🙂

edit: you volunteer don't you? so you wont have one 😆

Thanks - no I don't have one but I did have a quick check of the glasto website before I posted! 

9 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Are you taking the fact that LCD system aren't an exclusive at All Points East and are in Ireland earlier in the week as the reasoning or have you heard anything else?

I personally don't have information, but others have information that guarantees WH headliner on Friday

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

WH having LCD, Jungle and Justice would be lovely

Would be. But I think they’ll have two of the three and something different / worldly on the remaining night. 

Given it's "headlined" the pyramid for decades... 

From their FB post today

"

🎂Happy birthday to the CND symbol - which turns 66 today!

☮️Created by Gerald Holtom in 1958, the design incorporated the flag semaphore for the letters N and D to stand for Nuclear Disarmament. However, it quickly gained a wider meaning as a symbol of peace and hope!

Learn more about the history of the CND symbol and its enduring legacy on our website: cnduk.org/the-symbol/

You can also support our work towards a nuclear weapons-free world with a CND badge or t-shirt! Just go to our online shop or teemill store: cnduk.shop/"

https://cnduk.org/the-symbol/

Orbital just pictured part of a logo with news coming soon which looks vaguely like Glasto logo colours though not exact same style (clutching at straws here) but imagine they are in the mix too. That Glasto on Sea set was tremendous last year. Anyone heard anything about Underworld? I thought they’d be around too. 

21 minutes ago, FionaFiona said:

Orbital just pictured part of a logo with news coming soon which looks vaguely like Glasto logo colours though not exact same style (clutching at straws here) but imagine they are in the mix too. That Glasto on Sea set was tremendous last year. Anyone heard anything about Underworld? I thought they’d be around too. 

Screenshot_20240221_172404_X.jpg

35 minutes ago, FionaFiona said:

Are only available on the sunday, but not playing that far away on the saturday.