2024 Headliners

2 minutes ago, readyforsummer said:

My first post here so sure this will get ripped apart but i've just had intel via work/industry that BST will be the following:

28/6 Stevie Wonder

30/6 Kings of Leon

7/7 Shania Twain

12/7 Stevie Nicks

plus those already announced...

That's interesting (and perfectly plausible) - though it rips a hole in the "Stevie Wonder is on Friday" theory.

5 minutes ago, readyforsummer said:

My first post here so sure this will get ripped apart but i've just had intel via work/industry that BST will be the following:

28/6 Stevie Wonder

30/6 Kings of Leon

7/7 Shania Twain

12/7 Stevie Nicks

2 minutes ago, incident said:

That's interesting (and perfectly plausible) - though it rips a hole in the "Stevie Wonder is on Friday" theory.

To be honest I'd have never put if I didn't on anything different Stevie on Friday. I do however think DL will be Saturday as the big female act.

7 minutes ago, readyforsummer said:

28/6 Stevie Wonder

30/6 Kings of Leon

7/7 Shania Twain

12/7 Stevie Nicks

What date is Madonna please? 😂

7 minutes ago, incident said:

Sure does.....

Folk have seemed certain on Dua Lipa being Saturday - so maybe it's Coldplay Friday....?

Shania now dimly in the mix too, though Stevie Nicks also now in the offing.

14 minutes ago, readyforsummer said:

28/6 Stevie Wonder

30/6 Kings of Leon

7/7 Shania Twain

12/7 Stevie Nicks

Good source 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Sure does.....

Folk have seemed certain on Dua Lipa being Saturday - so maybe it's Coldplay Friday....?

Shania now dimly in the mix too, though Stevie Nicks also now in the offing.

Yep - from what I've been reading, Dua on Saturday (having moved from Friday) has been the only bit with "hard" info behind it and then the rest of the theorised placements have been assumptions based on that (ie that Stevie Wonder is a late addition and Dua moved day to fit him in) - which is far from solid.

17 minutes ago, readyforsummer said:

28/6 Stevie Wonder

30/6 Kings of Leon

7/7 Shania Twain

12/7 Stevie Nicks

Thanks 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Stevie Nicks was a BST sub just a few years back. Does she have the juice to do it off her own bat?

In that year, probably not. But to be somewhat blunt about it - it looks from the outside that BST are struggling, badly, to book acts this year.

Without scrolling through the pages to see if it’s already been mentioned…..are The Eagles a shout for “US based act, just heard that they’re touring” from Emily?

They've just announced a few dates in Manchester at the start of June. 

7 minutes ago, incident said:

Yep - from what I've been reading, Dua on Saturday (having moved from Friday) has been the only bit with "hard" info behind it and then the rest of the theorised placements have been assumptions based on that (ie that Stevie Wonder is a late addition and Dua moved day to fit him in) - which is far from solid.

Yeah the Stevie Friday theory was largely based off Dua seemingly moving from Friday to Saturday. Not sure exactly what went on there, but if this is true then I guess it’s Coldplay Friday/Stevie Sunday.

Just now, robbo707 said:

Without scrolling through the pages to see if it’s already been mentioned…..are The Eagles a shout for “US based act, just heard that they’re touring” from Emily?

They've just announced a few dates in Manchester at the start of June. 

No pretty sure that’s Stevie Wonder. 

3 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Interesting how it's changed here from believing nothing anyone apart from Neil says back in the day to believing literally every single post on here now 

It'd get tiresome if we had to caveat every post with "if XYZ is correct". Just take it as inferred.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Interesting how it's changed here from believing nothing anyone apart from Neil says back in the day to believing literally every single post on here now 

There was a few people who you could always trust for information.  The poster above has no history however it backs up a few things he’d already shared… so yeah, I trust what’s just been posted 

6 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Dynamic has changed a little … most info that came in would have been funneled through neil and he would base his rumour page on that . As things are a bit more open now with that page a bit behind more info is posted in the discussion thread which means that people will make judgements from those posts .