Download 2024

FeverDream

16 hours ago, gabrielomachado said:

imagine a Green Day mainstage run of something like

GREEN DAY / The Offspring / Turnstile / The Interrupters / Billy Talent / Boston Manor / Dream State

FFS man, think of my knees! 😄 im 44, i cant bounce all day like i used to!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

for me, Rammstein/RATM/MCR would be absolutely fine, then i can skip the last headliner and get some lovely quiet traffic out of the site 😄

It’s not going to be rammstein with all of the horrible things coming out about Til 

The guy who initially leaked this year’s headliners pretty much immediately after last year’s festival isn’t allowed to post leaks on the DL forums anymore but he’s said it’s going to be another busy year and that he’s booked his tickets already just based of the three headliners he’s been told. 

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The guy who initially leaked this year’s headliners pretty much immediately after last year’s festival isn’t allowed to post leaks on the DL forums anymore but he’s said it’s going to be another busy year and that he’s booked his tickets already just based of the three headliners he’s been told. 

Aerosmith, Def Leppard & Iron Maiden confirmed.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

A7X, AC/DC and Rammstein?

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

He’s not banned from posting leaks here - tell him to come here and spill the beans. 

Still seems very up in the air whether Rage are gonna continue their reformation, but considering they barely actually got to tour it’d be lame if they didn’t so here’s hoping (and that they’re booked for Download, not Reading/Leeds, which was a dumb decision). 

A7X, MCR, RATM would be a popular trio, and a slight move away from the same acts being repeated year on year. Still think Aerosmith might be in the mix, but here’s hoping not.

Edited by FloorFiller

25 minutes ago, callum97 said:

For the last time, IT WON’T be Rammstein, it would be absolutely bonkers to book them given the current issues surrounding the band 

Yup, looks like it’s being investigated by the police now as well so that could well be one of Download’s remaining go-to headliners out of rotation for good. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Still seems very up in the air whether Rage are gonna continue their reformation, but considering they barely actually got to tour it’d be lame if they didn’t so here’s hoping (and that they’re booked for Download, not Reading/Leeds, which was a dumb decision). 

Considering they got reunited for the 2020 US election and how 2024 will most likely have a UK and US election I feel like it would be a perfect fit for RATM to return.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

Tried to make it as realistic as i could. Removed Rammstein of the predictions because the problems around the band.

DL243.jpg

That would f**k so hard. I’d be all over that, especially now the second stage headliners don’t clash with the main stage subs and headliners. Shikari into Machine Head into MCR is dream stuff. 

8 hours ago, justanothername said:

Considering they got reunited for the 2020 US election and how 2024 will most likely have a UK and US election I feel like it would be a perfect fit for RATM to return.

Yeah you’re probably dead on with that tbh so would actually be a massive L if they didn’t decide to grab the opportunity for a second time. Here’s hoping! 

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah you’re probably dead on with that tbh so would actually be a massive L if they didn’t decide to grab the opportunity for a second time. Here’s hoping! 

Yup. You've got to be looking at Rage and A7X at two of them. I've not seen anything to suggest that MCR will be around. And I think everyone named by Copping as who he'd like to book can be ruled out. I suspect Reading have Paramore, possibly Blink as well.