Taylor swift

brettredmayne

13 minutes ago, Amy Lawn said:

I'm getting my life if she plays London Boy at my Wembley night. It's a certified bop. Sorry but if you don't like cringe then why tf are you in to Taylor Swift lmao

I am also a London Boy stan. Hoping she whips it out at my date

On 8/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, Rose-Colored Boy said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/foro-sol-mexico-city-mexico-33a524c5.html

First international date last night - show one of four in Mexico City got I Forgot That You Existed and Sweet Nothing. Beauty

Gotta say if a ticket becomes available closer to the time, I'd happily part with £70/80 for that. Don't think I'd go higher.

3 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Hopefully they’re just securing a distributor. If we have to wait until after the UK leg of the tour has finished, they can get to f**k

I reckon its:

1) waiting til Europes done (August 2024)

2) she’s not showing it here because she’s switching things up for the next leg

either way I’m sure it’ll appear on some totally legit sites to watch it if needs be

11 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

I reckon its:

1) waiting til Europes done (August 2024)

2) she’s not showing it here because she’s switching things up for the next leg

either way I’m sure it’ll appear on some totally legit sites to watch it if needs be

Option two please 😍 yes she’ll almost certainly release it on VOD around Christmas, at which point, cowabunga. 

12 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

AMC owns Odeon but our local Odeon is gross so hopefully they go with as wide a release as possible

https://x.com/theswiftsociety/status/1697228062088155153?s=46&t=oDvKBy2GytWhmWDWjhHqpQ

Heck. 

I’ve actually just got an Odeon unlimited membership so I’d love it if she brought it out there haha. No doubt they’d charge me extra on top on my monthly fee though 

6 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Woman is relentless.

Those that want to - Rosie Garden pink vinyl 1989 available for 3 more hours. Was a 5 hour time frame

How many do we think there will be

This is the last one available on her website I believe - she had the blue (still available), then limited green, yellow and pink to match four limited edition CDs that went on sale announcement day. I reckon there will be a Target (HMV for us normally) exclusive at release too

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...