Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Can anyone explain why this isn’t a staple of every f**king show? This is the best track off Midnights by a mile and easily my favourite clip from the entire tour. Make it so for the second leg Taylor.

Exile was pretty hilarious. If she does it again she needs to lean in to the crowd singing one of the parts. She started following Justin’s vocals then chopped and changed, she just needs to sing one line and let the audience do the other during the chorus and bridge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jparx said:

Can anyone explain why this isn’t a staple of every f**king show? This is the best track off Midnights by a mile and easily my favourite clip from the entire tour. Make it so for the second leg Taylor.

Agree. Midnights is the weakest part of the show in terms of song selections, replacing Vigilante sh*t and Karma with YOYOK and Labyrinth would help massively. Don’t see her making many changes for the European leg though really, apart from adding Castles Crumbling. 

55 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Agree. Midnights is the weakest part of the show in terms of song selections, replacing Vigilante sh*t and Karma with YOYOK and Labyrinth would help massively. Don’t see her making many changes for the European leg though really, apart from adding Castles Crumbling. 

Karma is a great closer, I think adding Labyrinth at the end of the show is a bit too boring! YOYOK or Maroon could  replace Midnight Rain for me

30 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Karma is a great closer, I think adding Labyrinth at the end of the show is a bit too boring! YOYOK or Maroon could  replace Midnight Rain for me

Yeah the order would need rejigging without Karma in there but it needs to go, it’s sh*t. Maybe move Anti-Hero to the end to stop the locals leaving early or whatever. The one I definitely wouldn’t move is Mastermind, the way that builds towards the end work perfectly for a penultimate song. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah Getaway Car not being a staple is an odd one given it seems to be the fan favourite from Reputation. LWYMMD can get right in the bin (along with Vigilante sh*t).

Yeah, LWYMMD doesn't make much sense, but hey ho. Quite like Vigilante Sh*t though tbh! Think it'll sound better live as well.

9 minutes ago, stanh said:

Yeah, LWYMMD doesn't make much sense, but hey ho. 

She’s already missing the lead singles from Lover, Debut and Speak Now and Willow and Cardigan are hardly ‘laugh a minute bangers’ either so LWYMMD probably forced its way in as a concession to people who only know her radio hits, sadly.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

She’s already missing the lead singles from Lover, Debut and Speak Now and Willow and Cardigan are hardly ‘laugh a minute bangers’ either so LWYMMD probably forced its way in as a concession to people who only know her radio hits, sadly. 

Yeah suppose so! I don't dislike it anyways, just annoying as Getaway Car is one of my favourites (and probably many others). Holding out for that as one of my surprise songs (assuming she resets each leg).

Do we reckon the rumours/speculation is gonna be true, and there be some form of announcement tonight? 

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Think in all reality on the night itself we’ll appreciate the opportunity for a toilet break, there aren’t many obvious moments to dip out beyond that. 

Hoping I don't need to go at all during the whole show tbh, don't wanna miss any of Rep though with it being my fav TS album, might get slaughtered for this, so I apologise in advance, but 'the 1' might be my break if I absolutely have to go - really hope I don't😂 

nah The 1 is the only remotely missable track out of that Folklore set. Suspect there’ll be a rush for the bogs during that one, especially after the All Too Well marathon immediately preceding it. Different story if it was still Invisible String in that spot but alas. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

1989 incoming

This is Gracie Abram’s photographer and Gracie’s last night was yesterday. Just jumping on board the theories, doubt she knows anything.

for the record, Gracie has said her fav Taylor songs are Clean and King Of My Heart and for Gracie’s first night of tour Taylor played Clean. For Gracie’s last night she played KOMH

8 hours ago, ls2408 said:

This is Gracie Abram’s photographer and Gracie’s last night was yesterday. Just jumping on board the theories, doubt she knows anything.

for the record, Gracie has said her fav Taylor songs are Clean and King Of My Heart and for Gracie’s first night of tour Taylor played Clean. For Gracie’s last night she played KOMH

So youre now saying "i told you" when you tried to disprove it. Alright.

theres the video