Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, panda97 said:

"If you would like the opportunity to purchase Dublin tickets and haven’t already used your pre-sale code to purchase the maximum ticket limit, you will be able to access the pre-sale via the Ticketmaster website with your AXS code."

"The pre-sale access code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. You will have the opportunity to purchase a maximum of 4 (four) tickets per access code. Please note, if you redeem your AXS code to purchase a total of 4 (four) tickets to any UK shows, you will not be able to purchase further tickets for the Dublin shows on Ticketmaster. If you attempt to use your AXS code to purchase Dublin tickets after purchasing the maximum number of UK tickets, you will receive an error message and be unable to proceed with the purchase."

These are both straight from the terms and conditions. It specifies "maximum ticket limit" and "maximum of 4 tickets per access code"

Surely if it was only one transaction then it would say so here alongside the 4 ticket limit. 

Yeah there’s no chance they can cancel tickets based off those FAQs. Can you imagine cancelling the tickets of Swifties after how insanely in demand this tour is? They’d be burning the TM offices to the ground.

Just now, chazwwe said:

That says nothing about them canceling other than the person asking and you have people in this thread saying otherwise 

As I keep pointing out when it comes to Glastonbury / See - Front line CS are unlikely to really know or pick up on the level of nuance being asked in situations like this. They're working from a script / list of FAQs and will fit answers to that.

• Like 1

The TM CS is wrong, flat out - you can use your code again if you’ve bought less than 4 tickets; however, as @jparxfound, there’s no control to prevent you going over the 4 limit with a second purchase. That’s why there’s a note in the T&Cs about cancelling any purchases of more than 4.

Paris is a mess. They're selling the 4 dates in two timeslots (9 and 11am), with the same queue for both. Which means I'm screwed as I have been in the 500k for the last two hours.

1 million people currently in the queue.

Promising for Lyon later on.

Edited by VCF

Vienna is all three at the same time. FWIW I reckon the Sunday will have the best availability - if you're travelling it's probably the best one to go for, as you get the Saturday for sightseeing and the city is half shut down on Sunday anyway... if you can spare the Monday off work for travelling back.

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

How many people do we think got the midnight presale access?

I'm going to say around 250,000 codes put I've seen people saying they had multiple codes so maybe 100,000 people. The odds are much better in this pre sale than the general sale.

Feels like us Brits have been super lucky with the presale option versus European cities with queues of 750k+

8 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Vienna is all three at the same time. FWIW I reckon the Sunday will have the best availability - if you're travelling it's probably the best one to go for, as you get the Saturday for sightseeing and the city is half shut down on Sunday anyway... if you can spare the Monday off work for travelling back.

She's not playing Vienna on a Sunday

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

I'm going to say around 250,000 codes put I've seen people saying they had multiple codes so maybe 100,000 people. The odds are much better in this pre sale than the general sale.

I'd love to know this data. I have no idea. We need to find out who was the latest in the queue to still get tickets to get a rough idea how many they're selling per date, extrapolate that across all the dates and then estimate the avg tickets bought per code.

6 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I genuinely thought it was everyone that signed up for it and that the verified sale was limited?

3 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Straight into the waiting room today. Much better. 

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I am in the Liverpool waiting room. Took a few refreshes for the entry button to appear.

Good luck gang. Bring it home!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chazwwe said:

Just for the sake of it. I've checked the June 21st Wembley date and there's 500 people in the queue, for one that is sold out. 

Simply reading and digesting the information sent to you gives you a bonus in getting in demand tickets 😅