Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Not sure if the World Cup will push the schedules back a bit this year but Wembley usually has the Charity Shield early August and England internationals early September.

There might be a small window depending on worried they are about the pitch.

England play at home in June and no international fixtures till October . Apart from the charity shield the stadium is pretty much available through august and September.

Even the charity shield is last week in July 

On 10/27/2022 at 3:56 PM, jparx said:

It’s not definitive no, but this forum has a good track record of insider rumours/leak

it has a bigger rep for jumping on any words posted that may or may not be true, i'm still waiting for yesterday's nailed-on isle of wight announcement!

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

it has a bigger rep for jumping on any words posted that may or may not be true, i'm still waiting for yesterday's nailed-on isle of wight announcement!

The Taylor swift stuff came from a very good source who has got full tours right before , think it’s clear now she isn’t playing Glastonbury and bst , I don’t want to admit that but the evidence is stacking up .

Swifties on Twitter don’t think these dates are real. What dates are going in the month gap between the vegas show in March and the Houston show in April?

Unless they are on the west coast the temperature will be very low. Not the sort of weather for an outdoor stadium gig.

5 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

The Taylor swift stuff came from a very good source who has got full tours right before , think it’s clear now she isn’t playing Glastonbury and bst , I don’t want to admit that but the evidence is stacking up .

who did it the taylor stuff come from?

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Swifties on Twitter don’t think these dates are real. What dates are going in the month gap between the vegas show in March and the Houston show in April?

Unless they are on the west coast the temperature will be very low. Not the sort of weather for an outdoor stadium gig.

Don’t a lot of those massive US stadia have roofs though?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Is that the one where he says Madonna is headlining. He might get stuff right he also gets it wrong. Too many want to believe its true. 

Pretty sure in the post he just did in the other thread he says that the Madonna thing was just a prediction.

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oh btw… was me saying IOW was coming this week and as it hadn’t come by Thursday guess people presumed Friday.  
Standon Calling was also meant to announce this week and it’s been delayed.  

sometimes things happen 

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

So does everyone. Stop chucking abuse at him because he may have got solid info on it before you have. 

I've seen nothing that's worthy of belief. So what exactly is his solid info, so his word can be tested here. 

Edited by Neil

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Pointing out his record is not abuse its the actuality. Of his solid info. 

If youve searched his posts you’ll see he’s had plenty of accurate info in the past.  

This particular info was that GnR are headlining and not Taylor (along with Arctics and Elton).  When people discussed the Eminem rumours he said he’d not heard anything.

And on top of that I was told that DM have a placeholder just in case they were asked

Just now, Colorblindjames said:

Ha ha. There’s no way the headliners are all male E.g. AM, Eminem and GnR. If one is not Taylor Swift I expect it will be Dua Lipa. 

Why? They’ve said that some years it will be all male. 

Theyre trying their best to address the gender split but some years it won’t be possible. 

Just now, Colorblindjames said:

Ha ha. There’s no way the headliners are all male E.g. AM, Eminem and GnR. If one is not Taylor Swift I expect it will be Dua Lipa. 

Emily literally said in an interview that some years they might all be male.

Also I know I've said it before and it's a bit of a technicality but Melissa Rose is currently an official member of GNR.

44 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

What is it, true or not??? If they are false perhaps we can expect her sooner in the UK and Europe.......🤔