Mad Cool 2023

edge235

2 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

What am I missing? Green Day just cause blue and yellow gives green?

Yeah that’s what people are saying but yellow days also makes sense.

there are only 6 days on each week so taking back Sunday is being mentioned 

the first few days they were giving applause emojis to people who guessed correctly - they do t seem to be doing that now which means either

1) mad cool are not keeping up with their media (no shock there) 

2) no one has guessed correctly

3) people have guessed but mad cool are not giving anything away.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThomasP said:

I think, looking at the comments, that people are getting a bit bored / frustrated of it all. More and more comments reflecting this each day. 

I imagine that if they could announce than they would, but if there's an embargo in place then they may as well drum up some interest, which is working?? 

19 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

This one got be Lana Del Rey 

That’s an excellent shout! We saw her at Open’er in 2019 as my girlfriend loved her, I was indifferent; she absolutely blew me away so I would love that to be true. 

If they’re keeping the 3 headliners a day thing next year then having two female headliners in  Bjork and LDR (if it is them, of course) would be excellent as one criticism last year of the line up could definitely have been lack of “bigger” female artists. (I do think that women were represented fairly well on the line up as a whole though)

1 hour ago, Mondo-kun said:

I'm surprised that so far no one complained about losing Blur, so let me be the first one.

I think everyone had already wrote off Blur due to the fact they were already playing elsewhere on the 6th and 8th July and Damon’s long standing connection with Primavera. 

Very worried we’ve got Travis Scott now