ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

7 hours ago, mph said:

Aren't we all just firing internet arrows at a moving internet fence hoping to go through the gap in the fence ? Shoot more arrows and the better chance ?

Yes indeed. But if you shoot too fast you’ll run out of arrows and have to wait for a reload. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neil said:

Ignore the people who say if you stand on your head and press F5 with your penis, you'll get thru and get tickets. They haven't discovered the secret to success they are suffering confirmation bias. 

Actually it's funny you should mention that because in 2013 I......

Just now, Cream Soda said:

Say one person's details in a group of 6 were wrong, would it tell you on the page which one is the culprit or would you have to spend time checking them all? (I literally had a nightmare about this last night!) 

It will tell you next to that person.

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

It will tell you next to that person.

But still with a small risk (albeit less than it used to be) of no longer having a working session.

Better to ensure everyone is correct ahead of time. If people can't get their shit together they don't deserve a ticket.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

Say one person's details in a group of 6 were wrong, would it tell you on the page which one is the culprit or would you have to spend time checking them all? (I literally had a nightmare about this last night!) 

you can test that they all work now we had a postcode wrong on our spreadsheet and entering all the details has allowed us to pick it up and sort it 

13 minutes ago, incident said:

This has travelled way beyond efests though, and will only go further

I feel like you've gotta be really looking for those URLs or just be in certain communities to even know they exist, feel like that's quite the minority of glasto go-ers

Just now, leath02 said:

I feel like you've gotta be really looking for those URLs or just be in certain communities to even know they exist, feel like that's quite the minority of glasto go-ers

It's not going to be the minority of "the organised one" that every group has, and will be using this to validate everything

4 minutes ago, incident said:

It's not going to be the minority of "the organised one" that every group has, and will be using this to validate everything

Yeah that is a fair point... However I still think even within that group of 'organised one's', of which I would put myself in, it's still the minority which end up on places like these forums

I've chatted to other 'organised ones' and they've never heard of efests etc and think I take it to another level  

I've entered my details and kept the page open just in case (I know it won't help and it's not for coaches either, which is my first attempt).

I swear in 2015 before the coach sale, the page was available a bit early (like 10 minutes or something) so I just filled in my details, waited until 6pm and pressed enter. I'm sure that's how it happened. Happy to be corrected, but I remember that one being really easy.

Tonight I went to use my home laptop which hasn’t been fired up for a while ( I tend to use phone or work laptop) and have shit load of updates to download 🙄

remember to do any updates and antivirus updates way before tix go on sale!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sedra said:

Tonight I went to use my home laptop which hasn’t been fired up for a while ( I tend to use phone or work laptop) and have shit load of updates to download 🙄

remember to do any updates and antivirus updates way before tix go on sale!! 

reminds me i need to update my laptop, too.

Starting to get some serious ticket day anxiety now. Have avoided it by not reading through this thread but for some reason couldn’t help myself today.

Just checked - on the booking page link posted on this thread - and all registrations seem correct, just got a ‘admission not on sale yet’ message, rather than a ‘registration couldn’t be found,’ so I’m assuming I’m all good?

Still got to set up/update the keyboard shortcuts on my phone as a few of the people on my group have had a postcode change. That’s what got me my tickets in the 2019 resale!

2 weeks tomorrow and we’ll all know our fate!

9 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Just checked - on the booking page link posted on this thread - and all registrations seem correct, just got a ‘admission not on sale yet’ message, rather than a ‘registration couldn’t be found,’ so I’m assuming I’m all good?

Yes...all good 👍

• Upvote 1

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales