Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

4 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Except that there's no BI or ID anywhere.

Just realised that should be BE!

Come on @Sziget2023_Leaks - we've only got Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons and Moderat. You say you've got a great line-up for 2023, let us in on a few secrets and we promise to keep it to ourselves for 5 days.....

11 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Come on @Sziget2023_Leaks - we've only got Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons and Moderat. You say you've got a great line-up for 2023, let us in on a few secrets and we promise to keep it to ourselves for 5 days.....

At this moment it's 4 and a ½ days 😁

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

yep you're right, less than 5 days now .. ! 3 names so far, plus Imagine Dragons who seems obvious.. I'd love to have 1 or 2 more clues before the 1st December ! 🤘😀🤘 @Sziget2023_Leaks , if you can also "confirm" us that the Bridge won't be forget this year..?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newjem said:

You can spell literally anything as there's almost entire alphabet. Only missing letters are Q and Z.

Btw, Yungblud is basically TBC.

Yungblud is a joke. Sorry to anyone who's a fan. Maybe it's my age and I'm not his demographic but his whole act seems so contrived. He appears far more interested in becoming famous than anything else. He'll no doubt have appeared in his first film in the next couple of years.....

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Yungblud is a joke. Sorry to anyone who's a fan. Maybe it's my age and I'm not his demographic but his whole act seems so contrived. He appears far more interested in becoming famous than anything else. He'll no doubt have appeared in his first film in the next couple of years.....

I saw him at Sziget in 2019 and it was quite fun and then this year at Mad Cool and I didn't like it so much, but I agree with you that his act seems so contrived. He asked for a mosh pit at least 10 times during his performance and for crowd to jump, scream,... I didn't enjoy it :/

Edited by ReljaGajić

Yungblud was just announced for Grape Festival and Sziget usually shares some of its artists with Grape, so we might actually get him, unfortunately for some of us. I never saw him, so I don’t know.

More names to come each day from Grape, so we might get some clues before Sziget’s announcement.

718880A5-D571-4C16-BB3C-8DB04A058A9E.jpeg

Edited by Vitello

14 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

One final try before the announcement week.
@Sziget2023_Leaks how many out of six?

сигет.jpg

wow, Im going to try to guess, but seems quite hard.

1) Brown Eyes - Beyonce?

2) David Guetta or someone from Slovakia (joke 🙂 )

3) Florence + The Machine 

4) Chikorita (Pokemon) - No Clue

5) Imagine Dragons

6) 4/20 - No clue

3 minutes ago, lukatej said:

1) Brown Eyes - Beyonce?

5) Imagine Dragons

6) 4/20 - No clue

4/20 has to be green day, no idea about the others

7 minutes ago, lukatej said:

1) Brown Eyes - Beyonce?

5) Imagine Dragons

6) 4/20 - No clue

I assumed number 1 was Billie Eilish (eyelash)

• Upvote 1

So, I'm going with:

Popular young female headliner with crossover appeal. 2022 > Dua Lipa. 2023 > Billie Eilish

Been around for ages, good-value indie headliner. 2022 > Kings of Leon. 2023 > Liam Gallagher

Unfathomably popular, stadium-filling headliner. 2022 > Bieber. 2023 > Imagine Dragons

DJ whose songs you know even if you don't want to. 2022 > Calvin Harris. 2023 > David Guetta

Inoffensive act with some bangers. 2022 > Tame Impala. 2023 > Florence and the Machine

Huge rock/indie act that whose songs you know off-by-heart even if you're not a fan. 2022 > Arctic Monkey. 2023 > Green Day 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, I'm going with:

Popular young female headliner with crossover appeal. 2022 > Dua Lipa. 2023 > Billie Eilish

Been around for ages, good-value indie headliner. 2022 > Kings of Leon. 2023 > Liam Gallagher

Unfathomably popular, stadium-filling headliner. 2022 > Bieber. 2023 > Imagine Dragons

DJ whose songs you know even if you don't want to. 2022 > Calvin Harris. 2023 > David Guetta

Inoffensive act with some bangers. 2022 > Tame Impala. 2023 > Florence and the Machine

Huge rock/indie act that whose songs you know off-by-heart even if you're not a fan. 2022 > Arctic Monkey. 2023 > Green Day 

I don't think Liam Gallagher is big enough to headline Sziget, only because he was subbing Dua Lipa in 2018 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, I'm going with:

That’s not how this works is it. If they can can book 2 huge rock bands, they’ll do that. If they can catch 3 big pop acts, we’ll have that.

Also bar Billie each ‘replacement’ is worse than its predecessor (for me). 😅

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

1) Brown Eyes - Beyonce?

5) Imagine Dragons

6) 4/20 - No clue

Chikorita one is a pure wild guess based on some unconfirmed rumors, let's wait and see. The clue reflects singer's appearance, it's kinda signature 😀
Rest were guessed correctly either by you or other members, good job!

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, I'm going with:

Decent shout I think. Gallagher is big enough with a solid sub - or could even have a co-headliner if they are worried.

1 hour ago, ReljaGajić said:

I don't think Liam Gallagher is big enough to headline Sziget, only because he was subbing Dua Lipa in 2018 🤷🏼‍♂️

Agree, but: He may be cheap enough + he released 2 new albums sinche 2018, did Knebworth etc. + there are more UK visitors on the festival. 

In the end with decent sub (Foals) it may work out well. 

3 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

So, I'm going with:

That would be good ( thanks to Green Day lol ), but I still think there's one BIG name missing. EXIT Liam Gallagher (because a lot of us here think Florence is back... 😞 ) , and BRING IN some big unexpected artist like The Weeknd ^^