Y NOT Festival 2023

stanh

2 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

Italy - England - Italy - England nice and environmentally friendly there!

While its not great at the same time its nothing compared to the 100,000 cars combined driving to all 4 of those dates

18 minutes ago, Samjones said:

The wombats confirmed from the latest clue. Either a solid Thursday headliner or sub headliner or a relatively weak headliner.

thursday at truck so won't be headlining y not

15 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

You say that but Blossoms did both last year. I'm very much hoping you're right though, and think you are

Blossoms are more of a northern divide act I guess would be my reasoning, whereas wombats are pretty similar throughout the country

lets see eh, not long now!

48 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Now that is a line up.  Anyone want to swap a Tramlines ticket 🤔😄

Waiting for 2nd wave before I decide. One good thing for me with Tramlines is it's local, so very easy to get to and always bump into loads of people.

44 minutes ago, sinc72 said:

Good line up this. Never been to Y not. What's the sort of age range? ie will a group of mid 30 year olds feel like grandparents!?

Mid 50s, don't care! As someone said earlier though, feel a bit too old for camping at Leeds these days 😂

Well thats a great lineup and very happy. The only slight dissapointment was that James are not headlining. I would never have guessed Paul Weller in a month of Sundays but happy enough with him. A really strong mix of some of my favourite acts like Kasabian, James, Royal Blood and bands that I really like Bombay Bycle Club, Wombats, Charlatans.

Also, acts I have listened to a lot in recent years like Circa Waves & Beabadoobee and bands i have got into the last year or so like Reytons, Murder Capital, Red Rum Club & Crawlers.

As an added bonus a few bands new to me, that I hoped to catch at some point like Chappaqua Wresting, Last dinner Party & Kid Kapichi.

All that before I even think of Beans on Toast, Sophie, KT Tunstall, Kate Nash who are all good fun.

I am going to be in Bits by the end of July Truck, Y knot, Blur, Pulp...........

This will be my first Y Knot and not a bad year to go. Do the smaller stages run at the same time as the main stage or are the acts staggered a bit. There are some good names like Reytons & Murder Capital which I could see playing high up on a smaller stage against some one big on the main stage. I can see potential clashes everywhere at this.

1 hour ago, Conners2390 said:

Still a good few to be added, was told there was another big one which ties in with weller. Still the late night to be added which I believe one to be Annie mac

Does seem weird to hold back the The Enemy (when they were announced everywhere).