Tramlines 2023 and Hillsborough Gigs

stanh

One headliner in the bag. One other headliner more or less done deal. Last headliner still some work to do.

They'll more likely wait to mid Jan at the earliest. They could do a part announcement pre-christmas, but I doubt it. Not generally the way they handle it.

I think ticket sales have gone fairly well so they'll be no rush 

22 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

One headliner in the bag. One other headliner more or less done deal. Last headliner still some work to do.

They'll more likely wait to mid Jan at the earliest. They could do a part announcement pre-christmas, but I doubt it. Not generally the way they handle it.

Yeah they’re probably ok then.  Still think Victorious and certainly Y not will get the usual pre Christmas announcements out.  Like you say, Tramlines (and truck) don’t usually do things that way 

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

Any clue if the Sunday 'family themed' headliner is the one tied down, almost tied down or still work to do.

im assuming it's Heaton & Abbott, unless they've invited Supergrass to stink up the main stage again 

16 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Any clue if the Sunday 'family themed' headliner is the one tied down, almost tied down or still work to do.

im assuming it's Heaton & Abbott, unless they've invited Supergrass to stink up the main stage again 

Heaton & Abbot would be a depressing choice. Charging a not insignificant £140 for a non-camping festival is not representative of Heaton and Abbott headlining in 2023. 

21 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

I'm still hoping for a Pulp headliner on Sunday. I also wouldn't describe the Sunday as 'family themed', just usually a headliner more catered to the older crowd.

On 11/16/2022 at 6:08 PM, JBarbour said:

Has anyone guessed the one headliner correct yet ? 

11 hours ago, SleepingGiants said:

Would be the first repeat headliner. Probably a down from Kasabian, Fender, The Streets and Royal Blood who headlined the Friday and Saturday for the past two years.

My guess is Franz Ferdinand.

Two door are far bigger than franz

22 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Are we all thinking that self esteem will at least sub? Not one for me, but seems a good booking being objective. 

Get the feeling she will play high up at a number of festivals. So a good shout forsub or third down but agree sub seems likely.