Tramlines 2023 and Hillsborough Gigs

stanh

4 hours ago, Dronx said:

I was at Rock City. Anyone else not a fan of the venue? Sounds was excellent don’t get me wrong but the views are awful. We couldn’t get a decent spot all night. Granted we didn’t get in until half hour before they came on stage but everywhere seemed ridiculously rammed. 

I found that too. I got there early so had a relatively decent view to start but ended up getting pushed further and further back to avoid the ever-increasing mosh pit size!

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

😁

smiling that blossoms are headlining??

they subbed in 2021, seems too soon to have them back headlining for me, like the band but pretty unoriginal after some excellent headliners this year.

wolf alice are great but dont think theyd go down as a popular act for the main punters at tramlines (kids and oldies)

Smile? lily allen (no chance)

or just smiling youve got great news!?

18 hours ago, Samjones said:

Welcome back @JBarbour. Let the fun commence! Agree with others in that annoyingly general punters wouldn’t be too pleased with a wolf alice headline (even though I would love that as they are amazing)

Wolf Alice were excellent at Leeds Fest and would consider them a good option for Tramlines. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Will be a lot of announcements in Jan and Feb.

At least a handful of festivals are still awaiting their 2nd and 3rd headliners to confirm. 

Are people struggling this year.  Thought it was odd Neighbourhood had Heaton & Abbott as a header 

59 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Will be a lot of announcements in Jan and Feb.

At least a handful of festivals are still awaiting their 2nd and 3rd headliners to confirm. 

Surely just leave a TBA if you can't get 3 before xmas?