Volunteering 2023

neil93

Wish me luck - got to proceed page at the 11.30 one yesterday and have been pressing frantically on half hour ever since - holding my breath every time the reserving message hangs for a bit then disappears again. Almost closed the page down by mistake but managed to save it in time! Am trying for my niece who is desperate to go. 

11 minutes ago, sedra said:

Wish me luck - got to proceed page at the 11.30 one yesterday and have been pressing frantically on half hour ever since - holding my breath every time the reserving message hangs for a bit then disappears again. Almost closed the page down by mistake but managed to save it in time! Am trying for my niece who is desperate to go. 

Spoke too soon it logged me out so back to square one 🙄

8 minutes ago, audy__ said:

Other than the one this morning…anyone else having any luck today?

I've sacked off the Dischord alarms as they weren't helping so don't know if anything has been happening outside of the 00 and 30 action but nothing has appeared when i've been refreshing at those times today - but then it hasn't at other times on previous when people say they have got places either tbh. At least other people aren't seeing anything so it's not me doing it wrong. Keeping going though.

Edited by Johnnyseven
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Radiopaste said:

Nearly! I've now got the 'proceed' page!

3 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

We've got a battle on our hands then 😉

Good luck to both of you , hope there;s another slot at 18:00 hours and one of you/both of you are successful ...... everything crossed

10 minutes ago, Radiopaste said:

Good luck @Johnnyseven!

Thanks, were you successful? Mine hung on Reserving... for a good while after I hit the Proceed button bang on 18:00 but decided against allowing me through. Just wondered if it was a sign of one coming up and you got through rather than me?

Edited by Johnnyseven

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

Who got the 5.30 slot then?

I'm now got the Proceed button [finally], chances of another slot tonight are slim to none though I imagine.

Good luck everyone!! I don't know how but I managed to grab the one that came up at  5.30.. Google Pay and my bank kept me hanging though so really didn't think it was going to happen! 

I was on the proceed page for about 24 hours before I was timed out earlier in the week so you may still get there tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2