Isle of Wight 2023

galbani

11 hours ago, maelzoid said:

Are Muse somehow not as big as these two acts now?

Muse are smaller than Coldplay. I mean they wouldn't get coldplay, let alone coldplay and the 1975 in the same year. 1975 alone are fine

On 9/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, Mwng8t5 said:

Arctic Monkeys blatantly headlining the Sunday. They’re touring UK that week and have the Sunday conveniently free! And they’re one of the “big” acts who’ve never played. 

I thought the same thing and then they went and added another date to their tour! 🤨

On 9/30/2022 at 9:50 PM, galbani said:

Not on my list.... need to see who they clash with!

Arctics - I'd go just for them. Shame. Hate arena gigs.

I was lucky enough to get tickets for Ageas....... however, this is the night before IOW so not great when you have an 8am ferry the next morning hahaha 

3 hours ago, Gemrig said:

I was lucky enough to get tickets for Ageas....... however, this is the night before IOW so not great when you have an 8am ferry the next morning hahaha 

not great when you have to get back to island that night and know its going to be a mare to get out of cricket ground ,ready for iow fest

On 10/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, retrokev said:

not great when you have to get back to island that night and know its going to be a mare to get out of cricket ground ,ready for iow fest

Defo going to be a tired start to the festival.......can see me having a nap on the ferry 😂

4 hours ago, jj200 said:

Thursday early entry: Interpol

Friday: the 1975 

Saturday: gun and roses 

Sunday: pet shop boys 

Think interpol are maybe a bit niche to do the thursday, they certainly aren't the kind of act that would shift heaps of thursday tickets vs someone more radio friendly thats still a band like Kaisers for instance