Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

Did they confirm the Boiler Room stage? 

Is it weird that they don't mention it on the map? 

Many clashes on my side 🥲

Sudan Archives / Isabella Lovestory
Anderson Paak / Rema / PinkPantheress
Loyle Carner / Le Tigre

Fred Again / Christine & The Queens / Tems
Skrillex / Yves Tumor 
VTSS B2B LSDXOXO / Channel Tres

Caroline Polachek / Nia Archives / Kelela 
Rosalia / Death Grips

So the map shows nothing in front of main stages for VIP, like they had last year , which was attached to sound desks , , VIP areas on each side , the VIP area which faced Primavera/ binance stage is now useless to watch a band as stages moved , 

23 minutes ago, Dubkeith said:

New stage layout around Amazon and Ron Brugal makes it look a lot tighter than before. Dang, I used to enjoy chilling on the grassy knoll looking down at the old Primavera stage 

It actually makes more sense. I think part of the problem was that the entrence was from the side of the stage. Coming from the back will make it much easier

For me the Friday and Saturday schedule is close to perfect other than the War on Drugs vs Liturgy clash but Liturgy is a bonus anyway. 

Thursday as expected is horrible. 

Alex g, Built to Spill, Ghost, Come, Off!, Turnstile and Boris in the run of just over three hours and then so much less of interest available after midnight. 

Alex g or Built to Spill will be my hardest pick. 

1 hour ago, Gnarler said:

Ooft that hour and a half gap between Carolina Polachek and Rosalia is pure hell for me.

I'll be running on empty anyway and I'll have to do my best to avoid Calvin Harris, Maneskin and Tokischa all playing at the same time.

This is quite possibly the most questionable choice ever, I can take most of the clashes but man, this is just a really poor decision on all fronts. I'm thinking about skipping Rosalia, as much as I wanted to see her I just don't think I'm willing to wait two hours at midnight on Sunday...

33 minutes ago, kitkat129 said:

This is quite possibly the most questionable choice ever, I can take most of the clashes but man, this is just a really poor decision on all fronts. I'm thinking about skipping Rosalia, as much as I wanted to see her I just don't think I'm willing to wait two hours at midnight on Sunday...

Undoubtedly the worst hour and a half in the history of the festival. Especially with how indie heavy the first half of the day is. Really wish St Vincent and Sevdaliza were not in Mordor that day - you have two indie centric artists clashing with legends like Cale and Laurie Anderson then no options going on at the peak of the festival 

• Upvote 1

OK, first draft:

BC/NR - Yard Act - Sudan Archives - end of Turnstile - NxWorries - New Order - Le Tigre (probably need to leave half way) - Blur - The Comet is Coming. bummer about Le Tigre/Blur half-clashing, but as packed as this day is, I feared much worse

Beths - Julia Jaklin/Beth Orton - Japanese Breakfest - Sparks/Baby Keem - Moldy Peaches - end of Depeche Mode - Kendrick - Christine and the Queens - Yves Tumor.   Damn you Primavera on that Moldy Peaches/DM/Alvvays triangle

Domi & JD back - Wednesday - Arlo Parks - John Cale/Sevadliza (probably Cale) - St. Vincent - Nia Archives - ??? - Rosalia - Jpegmafia.  weird day, so stacked on the first half and then 2 dead hours before Rosalia

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Maybe that's the explanation for the two hours hole before Rosalia... 🙂

Or… the usual suspects Fred four tet skrillex? 

having Rosalia and Calvin Harris switched on the main stage would have changed the day 

Edited by Whos3000_
  • Upvote 2