Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

32 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

Thanks. Do you know of anything closer to the festival? I ask because I'm staying in Poblenou so ideally wouldn't double back on myself heading in to the city centre, and I'd quite like to just get out of the pub and straight in to the festival at full time.

It'll be being shown in The Green Room on Rambla Poblenou. It's not right by the festival, a 30-min walk/5-min taxi. I'd recommend there. Good spot, good atmosphere, as close to the festival as you're gonna get for an Irish pub.

This city is obviously football crazy so I'm sure there'll be some random bodegas showing the game closer but they're hard to Google as those places don't have an online presence. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Orens said:

Most if not all of them already were on the Porto bill, just tweaked the days a bit.

Thanks, didn't realize that. Maybe that's why the tweet was so selective:

"Welcome to Primavera Sound Porto ¥///0 $#£[[ //&$ #£>3 ! "

Surprised Primavera missed out on d4vd, he's playing We Love Green and Melt! in june. He became really big these last months (30mio monthly listeners on Spotify, #113 worldwide) and still hasn't even released an album or EP. Not all singles he released are great imo, but in general it's alright, Romantic Homicide especially, Worthless is a pretty good too.

2 hours ago, pipan said:

Thanks, didn't realize that. Maybe that's why the tweet was so selective:

"Welcome to Primavera Sound Porto ¥///0 $#£[[ //&$ #£>3 ! "

Only Two Shell were added. All the others are just updates (like moving from one day to another).

Christine & The Queens just cancelled a festival in Norway (15th of June). Reason: "Regretfully, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond his control, Christine and the Queens is unable to play this year’s PIP festival".

So hope this doesn't effect Primavera. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Christine & The Queens just cancelled a festival in Norway (15th of June). Reason: "Regretfully, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond his control, Christine and the Queens is unable to play this year’s PIP festival".

So hope this doesn't effect Primavera. 

It depends who they could replace him with, maybe we can hope for an upgrade...

Anyone had any luck with selling/changing tickets? 

I bought a double VIP in the earlybird sale but now can't justify doing both festivals given the lineups and costs. I tried contacting the festival and asking them to help out (by either splitting the tickets or partial refund) but they're being completely inflexible as I didn't book cancellation insurance. Apparently they'd rather make it more difficult for fans than get an extra person in through their gates

My preference now would be to just do Madrid VIP, are there tickets available anywhere? And are doubles selling? I'm trying to recoup at least some of the extra costs to make it easier to spend the week in Madrid. 

3 hours ago, ThomT94 said:

Anyone had any luck with selling/changing tickets? 

I bought a double VIP in the earlybird sale but now can't justify doing both festivals given the lineups and costs. I tried contacting the festival and asking them to help out (by either splitting the tickets or partial refund) but they're being completely inflexible as I didn't book cancellation insurance. Apparently they'd rather make it more difficult for fans than get an extra person in through their gates

My preference now would be to just do Madrid VIP, are there tickets available anywhere? And are doubles selling? I'm trying to recoup at least some of the extra costs to make it easier to spend the week in Madrid. 

I doubt there's any market for doubles on resale (even single tickets aren't selling, let alone VIP), so if I were you I'd just come to terms with the fact you'll probably have to swallow the costs of not doing Barcelona, and use your ticket just for Madrid instead.

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I meant if you turned up on day 1 with a screenshot only. Would they not give you the wristband then (assuming you don’t look a million miles off the photo)?

Sorry I can't 100% confirm or deny but they definitely weren't checking if the QR code was being shown in AccessTicket or not when going through the gates. I also look nothing like my ID photo and the guys just laughed every day when they saw the axe murderer-looking dude coming up on the screen. 

As you say, as long as you look somewhat similar I reckon you're fine.

Tickets can also be transferred through AccessTicket as long as they haven't been validated (ID verified through the app), right?

14 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I meant if you turned up on day 1 with a screenshot only. Would they not give you the wristband then (assuming you don’t look a million miles off the photo)?

I did get in with my friend's ticket one day (she didn't need the bar credit and I forgot to switch the account back), they noticed that wasn't my photo but didn't really care