Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

How are they going to fit everyone who wants to go in Razzmatazz - or worse, Sala Apolo - for the closing party on Sunday?

Pet Shop Boys are a much bigger act than any previous closer (albeit admittedly also playing Weds).

I believe they won't, same as last year's cuitat. Anyway you can see Pet Shop Boys at the opening day. Btw, was it full in the previous years? Do you need to queue?

21 hours ago, pipan said:

Well, yes, I think so. After 40 days or so after the line-up release I actually understand how Skrillex or Halsey are in line with the Primavera "brand". The only name I really don't get is Calvin Harris. Even today it seems as misplaced as the day they released the line-up.

I can kinda get what is Calvin Harris doing here, the main question for me is Måneskin

17 minutes ago, aaalive said:

I believe they won't, same as last year's cuitat. Anyway you can see Pet Shop Boys at the opening day. Btw, was it full in the previous years? Do you need to queue?

Yeah, I wrote that you can see them at the opening day.

Pre-pandemic it was usually easy to get in, as long as you got there earlyish (or had VIP). But Ciutat appears now to be much more popular. Or perhaps last year was a one-off, hard to know.

Anyway they are going to do pre-reservations for Ciutat. A real risk people will get Sunday tickets and then not turn up as too tired/other plans/need to work the next day.

23 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Pre-pandemic it was usually easy to get in, as long as you got there earlyish (or had VIP). But Ciutat appears now to be much more popular. Or perhaps last year was a one-off, hard to know.

don't think last year can teach us much. the double weekend made many people stay for the entire week, plus no Wednesday shows (I for one arrived on Thursday and left on Monday, as opposed to my usual Wednesday-Sunday). plus there was some local holiday if I remember correctly

2 hours ago, davidoffescassi said:

If you have been 10 times, you will know that there are practically no Hungarians at Sziget. The Crowd was packed with international (and young) people. 

Everyday almost half of the crowd is hungarian, check it

Edited by Fabrizzo

10 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

Everyday almost half of the crowd is hungarian, check it

Yeah, I don't know if this is a fact, but I would say so too. At some campsites/stages/gigs it feels like there are next to no Hungarians, but if you then go and see Goran Bregovic, you realize there are quite some locals. 

• Upvote 1

Slightly off topic. Anyone have up to date foodie recommendations for Barcelona? Disfrutar is already booked out for the entire weekend of the festival and I see that Albert Adria has closed down all of his restaurants other than Enigma (but that's only available in the evenings and therefore less relevant). Cheers in advance for any good up to date leads (on any point in the price range)!  

1 minute ago, Etaish said:

Slightly off topic. Anyone have up to date foodie recommendations for Barcelona? Disfrutar is already booked out for the entire weekend of the festival and I see that Albert Adria has closed down all of his restaurants other than Enigma (but that's only available in the evenings and therefore less relevant). Cheers in advance for any good up to date leads (on any point in the price range)!  

Book Come (called Hoja Santa before), mexican gourmet place. Went there last year and it was a blast, even though they just had opened! Will go there there this year again. Also got a Michelin star!

You can maybe check out Compartir (the casual place from the Disfrutar guys). Haven't been there yet, but want to check it out this year.

4 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Book Come (called Hoja Santa before), mexican gourmet place. Went there last year and it was a blast, even though they just had opened! Will go there there this year again. Also got a Michelin star!

You can maybe check out Compartir (the casual place from the Disfrutar guys). Haven't been there yet, but want to check it out this year.

thanks mate. went to come last year too (and loved it!). i booked compartir for this year but havent heard anything about it yet..