Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

28 minutes ago, BenjoDiMeo said:

Now that we know the line is coming in less than a week, what are the odds this fake poster ends up being the real one?

I would say the odds are low but higher than zero.

Definitely fake.

not only because of the size of some artists but also because there are names that are not coming and others that are not even touring in Europe on those dates.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Does that mean she can't change her mind at some point, at which point after making that clear sending inappropriate messages is clearly unacceptable? I'd hate to see what relationships you're in if you think this is relationship drama because you just don't behave like that.

Wouldn't like to be too hasty in thinking about the meaning of that nickname ("swallow or sleep in the wet spot"), it might have some second meaning I'm not able to catch and not related with inappropriate behaviours/conducts 🤨

1 hour ago, YunT said:

This is the closest one. But no Lana, no Phoebe.

There will be one big pop name that doesn't appear on this.

Phoebe has a strange gap after leaving headlining Taylor just exactly at the end of march, I thought that Primavera could be the reason of that, but maybe after doing Madcool and BBK last year in Spain, they'll wait another year to present a new album of her, idk

But, why not Lana?? Do you have any reason?

Does the pop act has six letters maybe? _ _ _ _ _ _
I have an idea if Lana can't do it

Edited by le marchand de sable

2 hours ago, Gregorick said:

Not a rumours list but here is a list of artists that are touring in Europe in the week before or after Primavera Barcelona (with space over the weekend for the festival). Artists in italics played Primavera Sound Barcelona in 2022. I haven't checked dates for PS Madrid:

• A Place to Bury Strangers
  • Alvvays
  • Arooj Aftab
  • Caroline Polachek
  • Carpenter Brut
  • CMAT
  • Confidence Man
  • Coucou Chloe
  • Cryalot
  • Daniel Avery
  • Erol Alkan
  • Ezra Furman
  • Fatoumata Diawara
  • Four Tet
  • Gilla Band
  • Jambinai
  • Joy Orbison
  • Kelis
  • Kevin Morby
  • Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
  • Molchat Doma
  • Oneohtrix Point Never
  • Osees
  • Paul Heaton & Jacqui ABbott
  • Pulp
  • Rachel Chinouriri
  • Rakim
  • Self Esteem
  • Shygirl
  • Sparks
  • The Beths
  • The Chats
  • The Wedding Present
  • Touché Amoré
  • Turnstile
  • Ty Segall
  • VTSS
  • Yard Act
  • Years & Years

If anyone knows of any acts touring that I haven't included please reply and I will add them.

Also here is a Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yz9Z22ZETKYfu8KNWZl0mBANDFIA7q2I2dvh1uW5paU/edit?usp=sharing

Alvvays, Confidence Man, Gilla Band, Paul Heaton & Jacqui ABbott, Self Esteem, Sparks, The Beths, The Chats, Touché Amoré and Yard Act are almost confirmed imo

7 minutes ago, le marchand de sable said:

Phoebe has a strange gap after leaving headlining Taylor just exactly at the end of march, I thought that Primavera could be the reason of that, but maybe after doing Madcool and BBK last year in Spain, they'll wait another year to present a new album of her, idk

But, why not Lana?? Do you have any reason?

Does the pop act has six letters maybe? _ _ _ _ _ _
I have an idea if Lana can't do it

Halsey? 

28 minutes ago, le marchand de sable said:

Wouldn't like to be too hasty in thinking about the meaning of that nickname ("swallow or sleep in the wet spot"), it might have some second meaning I'm not able to catch and not related with inappropriate behaviours/conducts 🤨

The fuck is this shit 🤡

Edited by SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot

3 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Odesza is way too EDM for this, no? Also very sceptical about Pulp, Ireland on the 9th makes them not seem very plausible

I don't consider Odesza EDM, not like a Tomorrowland act at all. In fact, they played in mainstage of Coachella a few years ago, and was a blast. Moderat or Justice are ok, but I am so tired of the same big electronic names year after year. Odesza is something more fresh, as Bob Moses, or Rufus Du Sol, or even Woodkid,  and they never played at Primavera. 

Would be stupid to me to ruled out Odesza from your own festival, but at the same time, open your festival to J. Balvin and all that stuff.

5 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

I don't consider Odesza EDM, not like a Tomorrowland act at all. In fact, they played in mainstage of Coachella a few years ago, and was a blast. Moderat or Justice are ok, but I am so tired of the same big electronic names year after year. Odesza is something more fresh, as Bob Moses, or Rufus Du Sol, or even Woodkid,  and they never played at Primavera. 

Would be stupid to me to ruled out Odesza from your own festival, but at the same time, open your festival to J. Balvin and all that stuff.

Not sure playing the same festival that swedish house mafia headlined this year is a good metric for them being EDM or not.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

I saw them a while ago and while I enjoyed it, its definitely the grand-gesture-pompous type of electronic music that does not go well with the hips kids. I just don't see them fit amongst the more sophisti-Techno style that PS books mostly