Slam Dunk Festival 2023

3 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Spanish Love Songs and The Menzingers are great additions for me. 

Is The Offspring, Billy Talent, Yellowcard, Less Than Jake, Flogging  Molly too much to ask for? It's no bigger really than Sum 41, Dropkicks, The Interrupters and Pennwise. Billy Talent based on that will sub Shikari but there is a band missing to top it still for me. I can see Bowling For Soup closing a stage.

I'm looking at

The Offspring, Yellowcard, Less Than Jake, Flogging Molly

Enter Shikari, Billy Talent, KIGH

Underoath in the Deaf Havana slot?

41 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Happy with The Menzingers, Spanish Love Songs and Sincere Engineer being added. Still not convinced enough to get a full price ticket now but will look out for a cheaper one closer to the time.

Thinking with Neck Deep not being announced until middle January, I can only think there is another headliner to come as there is no space to put all those bands under 2 headliners even with some going under presumably two smaller headliners.

Creeper confirmed they were headlining a stage didn't they in the first announcement?

Just some approximates/guesses on where bands could end up. Bands like See You Space Cowboy & Heriot are real heavy but there's quite a few bands I'd put on the Jagermeister (for reference there were 8 on it last year).

Dickies Stage: The Offspring, Bowling For Soup, Less Than Jake, Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, Millencolin, Zebrahead, Sincere Engineer

Jagermeister Stage: Enter Shikari, Billy Talent, Underoath, We Came As Romans, Hawthorne Heights, Malevolence, Fit For A King, Dragged Under, Static Dress

Rock Scene Stage: Creeper, Boston Manor, The Menzingers, The Hunna, Four Year Strong, Trash Boat, Real Friends, Movements

Rock Sound Stage: Yellowcard, Kids in Glass Houses, The Academy Is..., Holding Absence, Fireworks, Noahfinnce, Greyscale, Vukovi

Key Club Left & Right: Wargasm, Maggie Lindemann, Spanish Love Songs, Charlotte Sands, Destroy Boys, girlfriends, See You Space Cowboy, Heriot

Edited by LazyDavid