Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

17 minutes ago, Newby47 said:

Quick question, have any Lead Bookers actually received their Bar Code in an email this morning for Sticklinch or Worthy View. I have received the general info email about Sticklinch but can’t see a bar code and I am the Lead Booker.

No, that usually comes out a day or two before the festival. I assume they wait until all tents are up first maybe before they assign as configuration changes each year. 

34 minutes ago, Major_Tom108 said:

Cheers,

Yeah, getting the Coach so entering via Gate A, just confused as to whether I have to show the bar code at Gate A or when I get to Sticklinch entrance once I’m inside. Or both?

My guess is that you show tickets at gate A and then barcode at Sticklinch. Otherwise it would be impossible to manage at gate a as too many people are coming through. This happens at worthy view where that gate is the only one with the WV wristbands. 

38 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Yes, I've also messaged WV team to confirm 🙈😂

I can't believe, unless there's a license zoning issue, that they wouldn't have a bar on the site... 

The WV version of the PDF specifically mentions the bars, going into great detail about the new one. 

Some of us won't have a choice, as we're light sleepers and will be waiting for our partners to arise. Also, I wasn't planning on taking much, if any at all, alcohol with me. May have to rethink that now. Also, does the coop sell alcohol? I was told it doesn't... 😕 

Crikey you start early! 😉 take spirits mun for your coffee. Breakfast espresso Martini. No the co op doesn’t have a licence

5 minutes ago, SGR said:

My guess is that you show tickets at gate A and then barcode at Sticklinch. Otherwise it would be impossible to manage at gate a as too many people are coming through. This happens at worthy view where that gate is the only one with the WV wristbands. 

Gate A don’t need to see the barcode, sounds like you are re-wristbanded at Sticklinch or WV

Edited by Wherethewildthingsare

3 hours ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Just had my sticklinch email but I don’t recall getting an email with a barcode for the accommodation yet?

3 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

Same. Not had the barcode or car parking yet. Nice to get the info at least though.

I’m the same, no barcode yet or parking. I wonder when the barcode will come through?

I've had a dispatch email which I assume is for my car parking pass. However the order reference doesn't match the order ref for the car parking pass - it also doesn't match the order ref for either of the tents in my name.

6 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I've had a dispatch email which I assume is for my car parking pass. However the order reference doesn't match the order ref for the car parking pass - it also doesn't match the order ref for either of the tents in my name.

Should match your festival ticket order ref I believe. 

8 minutes ago, Skoo said:

In the email in the line under your order reference it will say ‘1 tickets (numbers STICK…’ which should mean it’s the parking pass. 

56 minutes ago, Skoo said:

My two - separate - despatch emails for the 2 car passes on my 1 WV order, had different order ref numbers to the WV order. One of them was in fact my festival ticket order ref. Others have had this too. Don’t worry about it. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dave_c said:

I doubt they will let you keep your wristband if you go through Gate A. Assume that they will remove it and give you a WV one due to the risk of people giving their normal wristbands to someone to try and enter the site with.

We'll see. Im not against being the guinea pig for this. 

54 minutes ago, VastComparison said:

Yeah, they remove your other wristband and quite strict ensuring that’s back before the WV one gets put in. Nothing stopping you going and selling the other wristband i suppose 

They could figure out how to void it and you can keep the thing. I would not mind if they cut it up and i was able to still have that. 

From the info that was emailed out yesterday:

"

Make sure you do this straight away as you will be challenged within the campsite if you’re not wearing the correct Worthy View wristband in addition to your Festival band."

5 minutes ago, Mardy said:

From the info that was emailed out yesterday:

"

Make sure you do this straight away as you will be challenged within the campsite if you’re not wearing the correct Worthy View wristband in addition to your Festival band."

Yeah, thats the interesting one. So challenge shall commence in 11 days!

I mean somebody can just email for clarification btw.

Edited by Suprefan